auto insurance suggestion

its not them u have to ask. they might not know they can get it. :)
they did when i worked there...
they dont advertise that other govt agencys are eligable .. i think its cuz noone can answer why one agency is acceptable but another is not.

We already have it anyway since my husband is a former Navy LT and pilot. But when my friend gets back from Toronto (G20 Summit) I'll ask him about it for Secret Service. I know he's not eligible unless he can get it through his current job and I bet he'd like to get it.

I signed on with Progressive for the first time six months ago. I have been participating in the MyRate Program where I have a "black box" on my car that transmits data about my driving habits. Just got my first renewal notice and my rates have gone DOWN. If you are a conservative driver you might consider it.

Progressive raised my insurance again, every year. It was up to $114 for one car with me, no wrecks, no claims.
3 weeks ago I changed to Geico for $79 a month, same coverage. Progressive continued to inch up. Seems I cancelled 3 weeks too early and owe Progressive a $60 fee as I did not do out the 6 months. (I was on the montyly plan and I was paid up but guess I miss calculated and had one more month to pay).

Today I get a very rude collection call regarding Progressive. 3 weeks and they have sent me to a collection agency. This woman was downright rude. I told her I hadn't even gotten a paycheck yet as I get paid monthly. She told me that insurance companies can raise your rates during those 6 months but you cannot get out of it even if it's month to month payments. She told me that by getting this 6 month committment, I was getting a low rate. I told her 114 was not a low rate, I now had Geico for 79. She told me she was calling Geico to tell them I refused to pay the balance and when Geico found out, they'd raise my rates. I called my Geico agent today and he said, nope--he's the one that called Progressive for me to cancel so he's aware of it all. I never refused, just had to wait until payday. I've had Progressive for about 12 years and they were good on the two claims my ex had but 3 weeks and ship me out to collections already? Learn from me and my $$ mistakes--if you are on a monthly payment plan renewable every 6 months, don't change insurances until your 6 month is up.

wow!! unreal..
its a scare tatic. even if they call the new insurance company doesnt care

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter