Aulani - July DVC Booking, 7 months

purpledaisy10

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!!

I am planning a 10 day trip to Aulani in July for my 25th birthday with my family and I’m a little worried since it’s not my home resort and I can only book 7 months in advance (which would fall late December around Christmas) … would it be possible to secure an Ocean View Studio at that time do you think?!

I was able to book an ocean view studio for this time of year, but it was touch and go for a few days. Someone was walking a reservation and it kept messing me up. I put in a waitlist and it came through right away. Good luck!

I was able to book an ocean view studio for this time of year, but it was touch and go for a few days. Someone was walking a reservation and it kept messing me up. I put in a waitlist and it came through right away. Good luck!
Thank you! I appreciate you sharing your experience! Hopefully it all works out for me too!

You should be good, like 80% likely you'll have no problem. Even if you don't get it right away, that should be an easy waitlist to get.

You should be good, like 80% likely you'll have no problem. Even if you don't get it right away, that should be an easy waitlist to get.

Good to hear! We want a 2 bedroom for end of June or first half of July for 7 nights , not picky on view so hoping we can.

To piggy back on this, I've never booked at the 7 month mark. Is it 8 AM Eastern? We too are trying for a studio. I honestly don't care about which view. (Would I like to use fewer points? Yes. But just in case, we banked everything from our previous use year.)

To piggy back on this, I've never booked at the 7 month mark. Is it 8 AM Eastern? We too are trying for a studio. I honestly don't care about which view. (Would I like to use fewer points? Yes. But just in case, we banked everything from our previous use year.)
Yes, at 8 AM EST. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter