August & September Park Hours

Surfinpiratee

DIS Veteran
Is it safe to say the posted park hours on MDE for the end of August/beginning of September going to stay where they're at now? I know sometimes they extend the hours. I noticed I was able to make a 9:50pm restaurant reservation at HS but the park closes at 9 🤔

Thanks in advance!

Is it safe to say the posted park hours on MDE for the end of August/beginning of September going to stay where they're at now? I know sometimes they extend the hours. I noticed I was able to make a 9:50pm restaurant reservation at HS but the park closes at 9 🤔

Thanks in advance!
It’s unlikely the hours will be shortened, but it’s entirely possible they’ll be lengthened. It just depends on anticipated crowd levels, staffing, etc. Sometimes park hours are extended that very day. So all you can do is check them periodically, especially when you’re within a couple of weeks of your dates.

Thanks in advance!
On 7/15, they extended through 8/27/22 and added a ton of hours. I'd expect at least some extensions through September to be made in mid-August.

Normally, they don't do a ton of extension in the down season. But, it would be really odd for them to go from adding 30 minutes EP/HS, 60 minutes MK/AK for nearly all of August and then not make any changes at all 8/28 onward. At the very least, I'd assume Labor Day weekend hours will be extended to match the week before where there's no holiday.

If you made a 9:50 reservation, they will honor it no matter what the park hours are. They wouldn't allow it otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter