August Exercise Challenge! Please Post your Final total!

Okay I put in 20 mins today so I'm at 185/400. Was going to take a day off tomorrow but best put in a few more minutes if I want to make my goal.

Finally got up to 200/500. If I just exercised all the time between now and August 31st, I might make my challenge. Of course, it is more than I did in July so I am happy.

Well............at least I'm keeping track of you all!! ;) :rotfl: (Too bad it doesn't count as EXERCISE!) :confused3 I could have made my goal IF I exercised for 50 mins on Sat, Sun & Mon (Tues & Wed are probably out), but I didn't do anything today. :guilty: :rolleyes2 :sad2:

I need a date with a Leslie tape ASAP! :teeth:

You're ALL doing so great! :cheer2:

Updates completed. Check them out! :3dglasses :sunny:

checking in, late I know, but here goes!

378 minutes this week. so that makes

1316/1300

What's this? Only 2 people reporting in today? :faint: I'm sure a lot more will post tomorrow - right? ;) I managed 30 minutes myself today! :sunny:

Updates coming!

Mary Jane, my pleasure! :goodvibes

Sheree', CONGRATS!!! Love making color changes! :cheer2:

3 more days everyone! Get thyself MOOOOOOOVIN'! :banana: :cool1: :cheer2: Have a great week! :sunny:

P.S. Anyone and everyone affected by Katrina, please stay safe, evacuate if you must, and by all means, my thoughts and prayers are with you all. :grouphug:

MISSALLEN said:
Okay I did 40 mins this morning bringing me to 225/400.
Oops, sorry MISSALLEN, you make 3! 4 including me. ;) And, CONGRATS to you too!

Updates a-coming! :teeth:

Ran only 20 minutes this morning, then walked 25 with DD tonight, for total of 45, so now at 945/1000. Almost there! :sunny:

I'm at 1890/2000 min so far. I should finish easily by the end of the month.

Kim, did I see that you made your goal? :banana: :cheer2:

35 min bike ride today 1470/1500 -- just 30 mins to go!!!!

I got another 300 minutes in this weekend walking around DS's very hilly camp all day Friday and Saturday, bringing my total to date to 1435/1000.

treadmill and stretching for 50 =

(1410/1000)

Looks like I can make 1500 so guess that will be my Sept goal :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter