august attendance

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
hi, we will be traveling to us and ioa in late august, i havent decided upon a date yet..it will be either 8-20 to 8-23 or 8-27 to 8-30...i know it will be HOT!!!but is there much of an attendance difference, we will be staying at HRH, so i am not really worried about lines, i dont care for crowds, though..

Attendance starts to lower from the large summer crowds as the end of August approaches. The crowds are high during the Labor Day weekend and drop off substainally through the month of September.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

WE WEN'T LAST YEAR AUGUST 18-25. WE LOVED IT. WE ARE FROM PHILADELPHIA, AND OUR KIDS START SCHOOL AFTER LABOR DAY. NOW A LOT OF SOUTHERNERS AND OTHER PARTS OF GLOBE START SCHOOL IN AUGUST. LET ME TELL YOU WE WENT TO EPCOT, GOT THEIR 30 MIN BEFORE OPENING. PARK WAS OPEN WENT RIGHT IN. WENT TO TEST TRACK HAD A 5 MIN. WAIT. :D WHILE WE WAITED, GOT A FAST PASS. WHEN WE GOT OFF THE RIDE IF WAS TIME FOR OUR FAST PASS. GOT ON AGAIN NO WAIT THIS TIME. :D WENT OVER TO HISTA THERE WAS MAYBE 20 PEOPLE THERE. I NEVER BEEN TO DISNEY WORLD AND HAD TO WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO ARRIVE. THE PARK WAS THAT EMPTY. WENT ON BODY WARS. NO WAIT. WALKED RIGHT THRU THE DOOR TO THE SEAT. IT WAS WONDERFUL. I GUESS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS GO LATER IN AUGUST THE LATER THE BETTER. THIS YEAR WE ARE ARRIVEING AUG. 22-28. WENT TO IOA. GOT THERE AT 7 AM WENT RIGHT IN STRAIGHT TO SPIDERMAN. 5 MIN WAIT. HULK NEXT 5 MIN WAIT. OVER TO JP. NO WAIT. THE CM'S WERE ACTUALLY WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO SHOW UP I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. ENJOYED THE RIDE SO MUCH, WHEN WE GOT OFF THERE WERE 5 PEOPLE IN LINE WE DECIDED TO DO IT AGAIN. GOT RIGHT BACK ON. :D WENT ON POPEYE AND BLUTO RIDE. NO WAIT. WHEN WE CAME BACK AROUND, WE ASK THE CM CAN WE GO AGAIN SINCE THERE WAS NO LINE, SHE SAID SURE. SO OFF WE WENT. I HAD THE BEST VACATION OF MY LIFE LAST YEAR AND MOSTLY IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE NO WAIT SITUATION. IN BASICALLY ALL FLORIDA PARKS. I THINK LATE AUGUST IS THE BEST TIME TO GO. ITS STILL HOT SO YOU WELCOME THE WATER RIDES. LESS CROWDS. WE HAD ACTUALLY FINISHED THE WHOLE ENTIRE PARK AND HAD LUNCH BY 2PM. WE WENT BACK TO OUR HOTEL HAPPY AND CONTENT. WE RELAXED AND JUST ENJOYED THE POOL AREA. HOPE THIS HELPS. SORRY ITS SO LONG, I JUST GET CARRIED AWAY WHEN I THINK ABOUT LAST YEARS VACATION. :cool:

thanks for your info...we went to dis and usf last sept, there were hardly any lines but we missed the terminator show, we went on everything else, does anyone know when the kids in fla go back to school, we start after labor day too, but i think they start sometimes in august in fla...we will be bringing my 8 year old daughter, does the HRH have a babysitting service??? just in case we want a night out....thanks again

School here starts mid august-yes HRH has a babysitting program...

Hope that helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter