August ADR's

since our original 180+10 now have

Boma
Planet Holloywood ( eeyorefanuk, I got this 180 +10 :confused3)
Yacthsman Steakhouse
Chef De France

since our original 180+10 now have

Boma
Planet Holloywood ( eeyorefanuk, I got this 180 +10 :confused3)
Yacthsman Steakhouse
Chef De France

Is there someone out to get me :rolleyes1:rolleyes1 I tried on line and nothing and then was told by two separate CM that could not book PH yet ... we wanted to book for the 6th :sad2::sad2:

I was on a diet which has gone horribly wrong this week, nothing, of course due to the stress of ADRs or the 24 hour a day thoughts of lovely restaurants. You keep at it though - I feel wick after all that eating. I am going to start again on Monday - no ADR to book that day!!!

Is there someone out to get me :rolleyes1:rolleyes1 I tried on line and nothing and then was told by two separate CM that could not book PH yet ... we wanted to book for the 6th :sad2::sad2:

we booked on line 3rd and got it for 13th ( did you link in your reservation?)

Just did dummy booking, can book for 15th

i have just tried to book boma and it says the on line system is down... here we go again;)
p.s im dieting and stopped smoking yesterday, so all this talk of food is keeping me alive, bizareely if i talk about it, dont want to eat it!!
tracy

i have just tried to book boma and it says the on line system is down... here we go again;)
p.s im dieting and stopped smoking yesterday, so all this talk of food is keeping me alive, bizareely if i talk about it, dont want to eat it!!
tracy

Dieting and stopping smoking - wow - you do not do things by half :goodvibes

i know, i have to take control of my life, kwim? i nearly died last year, sort of puts things in perspective... excercise is next:goodvibes
tracy

Well, today is our 180 + 10 but I still haven't even bothered ringing Disney UK for our US reservation number, d'oh!!

I just don't want to ring a 'higher' rate number when they could have emailed us the number like the did for others here, grrr!!

:goodvibes

just got boma and akerhaus!!
happy days
tracy

Well, today is our 180 + 10 but I still haven't even bothered ringing Disney UK for our US reservation number, d'oh!!

I just don't want to ring a 'higher' rate number when they could have emailed us the number like the did for others here, grrr!!

Luke, if you are talking about ringing the US

0844 200 9595, then follow the prompts to put in the full no. including International dialling code. Call charges: 0.5 p per minute. I used it the other night. An hour on the phone at a cost of 30 p is a small price to pay to secure your ressies. :goodvibes

Luke, if you are talking about ringing the US

0844 200 9595, then follow the prompts to put in the full no. including International dialling code. Call charges: 0.5 p per minute. I used it the other night. An hour on the phone at a cost of 30 p is a small price to pay to secure your ressies. :goodvibes

I'm just meaning phoning Disney UK on an 0870 number to even get our US reservation number in order to start making any ressies at all :(

I only have a mobile so no way do I want to ring an 0870 number and be on hold for ages while they try and find what I need :sad2:

Thank you :hug:

I will have another go this morning when I book my next day's worth :goodvibes

No good again today for PH ......... rang disney and now the lady reckons that in the summer months they only book up to around 5.30pm then the rest is just walk ups ......... dont think will chance it that night as wanted 8pm reservation so booked ohana instead:goodvibes

i know, i have to take control of my life, kwim? i nearly died last year, sort of puts things in perspective... excercise is next:goodvibes
tracy

wkim??? sorry what does that stand for?

Nearly died - oh my - are you ok now?? :hug::hug:

wkim??? sorry what does that stand for?

Nearly died - oh my - are you ok now?? :hug::hug:

know what i mean...

yes, im fine now, had to have my gall bladder removed following peritinitus (sp?) loads of pain, fairly awful summer, from may til aug, so not the best of years for me last year. dh let me book wdw after he knew i was ok (hey if im talking disney then im ok:rotfl2:)

tc tx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter