August 6-13, 2022 - Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

JKSWonder

Twelve plus trips and counting
Finally taking another Disney Cruise! Our last one was in 2014. My kids (turning 21 and 16 next year) have requested this trip to celebrate their 2022 birthdays. They are both feeling nostalgic for their childhoods and remember the four Disney cruises we took previously - they loved each and every one of them.

Looking forward to talking and planning with all of you over the next year!

Thank you for starting this thread. This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited! We have a 5 year old and this will be a multigenerational family sailing. We’re going to try to do Disney World before the cruise, so that will make this vacation extra fun. We’ve been busy watching vlogs and learning everything we can about the DCL experience but I’m sure we’ll have a lot of questions. I’m looking forward to planning this magical trip and talking to everyone.

Thank you for starting this thread. This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited! We have a 5 year old and this will be a multigenerational family sailing. We’re going to try to do Disney World before the cruise, so that will make this vacation extra fun. We’ve been busy watching vlogs and learning everything we can about the DCL experience but I’m sure we’ll have a lot of questions. I’m looking forward to planning this magical trip and talking to everyone.

5 is such a great age for a Disney Cruise! I loved watching my kids when they were that young taking it all in.

Hello,

This will be our first cruise. This trip is a surprise for DD who will be 8 and DS who will be 12. We are planning a Land & Sea & Land trip of 3 weeks as we are coming from France. We are so excited,
We went to WDW for the first time in Sept 2019, it was supposed to be a once-in-a-lifetime trip, but we fell in love with DisneyWorld, We used to go to Disneyland Paris every year, but have discovered a whole new world of fun. I can't believe we are actually going on a Disney Cruise!!!!:earboy2:

Just rescheduled our November 2021 cruise. Hoping by next summer, the cruises will not have all the limitations they are going to have at the start of their come back shortly. We have 3 kids (6, 11, and 12) so having them be able to do all the club activities that usually happen is very important to them.. and us.

Just booked! First Disney cruise! First cruise for DH and our boys. I took 2 on carnival in the 90s. We board on our anniversary, 4 days after my 40th!

Finally, there is no turning back now. After two years of delays, five canceled cruises, more changes on who is going than I count and a canceled vow renewal ceremony…. I will be back on a Disney cruise. This one to be more specific. Coming from Japan and this will be my 6th Disney cruise. I’ll be onboard with my sister. Original cruise of April 2019 was me, my wife, my two daughters, their husbands and my two granddaughter. Someday that group will get to cruise again. But for now, I’m looking forward to spending time with my sister. Who I haven’t seen in five years. I won’t have the money or time to do a FE exchange this time sadly, but if you see me then please say hello to Tokyo Disney Dad.

Finally, there is no turning back now. After two years of delays, five canceled cruises, more changes on who is going than I count and a canceled vow renewal ceremony…. I will be back on a Disney cruise. This one to be more specific. Coming from Japan and this will be my 6th Disney cruise. I’ll be onboard with my sister. Original cruise of April 2019 was me, my wife, my two daughters, their husbands and my two granddaughter. Someday that group will get to cruise again. But for now, I’m looking forward to spending time with my sister. Who I haven’t seen in five years. I won’t have the money or time to do a FE exchange this time sadly, but if you see me then please say hello to Tokyo Disney Dad.
Weclome! I've had so many cancelled ones as well!! No turning back here either! We've got Bermuda 2 moths after this one. I am making up for lost time!

Hi Everyone! We are very excited to be sailing our first Disney Cruise! We are bringing our 6yo granddaughter with us. I'm looking for how to learn more about FE's Fish Extenders. I want to do one for her. Does anyone know? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter