August 24th, 2013 - A Magical Med Cruise

Hi Mrs M
Super excited! How old are the princesses please? I'm making he FEs at the moment, age will determine my gift.
Thanks
Fiona

Hi Fiona
Rebecca is 13
Sarah and Aileen (twins) are 8. They will be nine a fortnight after we sail.

I'm past myself with excitement - the girls just want it to be tomorrow - they don't want to wait. But I am happy as anything now in this planning stage. I don't want it to come to soon *** then it will be all over too soon!

I'll keep checking out the thread for the complete list so I can get on with my presents

Thanks

Hi Fiona
Rebecca is 13
Sarah and Aileen (twins) are 8. They will be nine a fortnight after we sail.

I'm past myself with excitement - the girls just want it to be tomorrow - they don't want to wait. But I am happy as anything now in this planning stage. I don't want it to come to soon *** then it will be all over too soon!

I'll keep checking out the thread for the complete list so I can get on with my presents

Thanks

I know exactly what you mean part of the excitement for me is the planning. Nikki has very kindly put a spreadsheet on the FB site. Here is the link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/456139214464190/

Sorry everyone, been back in hospital all week so done nothing. I will update!! I did get told by a dr that I wouldn't be fit to travel on the cruise so you can imagine how mortified I was but when I queried agin the next day he said he thought I meant I was going next week ( I had said my insurance runs out next week so I needed to renew and did he think I'd be fit to travel!!) panic over.....l for now!!!

Sorry to hear you've been unwell again Nikki. Being told I couldn't go would be enough to put me in hospital! I hope your sorted now and recovering fast.

Hi Gary!:thumbsup2 Just booked mine too!!

What have you gone for? - I've booked the Value Monaco/Nice day and also the Rome on your own day.

Am thinking about the Capri day - but its $688 for the four of us and seems very expensive:sad2: I'm normally fine with DIY but with needing to be back at the ship for a certain time and having the two boys in tow, i'm getting nervous in my old age!!:lmao:

We've only booked DCL tours.
For VilleFrance we've booked Eze, Nice and French Wines.
For La Spezia it's the submarines etc in Genoa
For Rome its Medieval Tarquinia & Etruscan Necropolis
For Naples its The Hidden Treasures of Herculaneum.

We did this cruise in 2011 so wanted to try different places this time.

Gary

Anyone interested in sharing a tour out of Naples with AP tours
Pompeii Herculaneum and mt Vesuvius
€400 for 4 or €450 for 8!!
Bargain
We have 4 2 adults 2 very well behaved 15 yr old girls
It would be great to share with another family of 4 as it would make it a bargain price :)

Jane xx

Hi all:thumbsup2

I'm getting myself very confused!! We are on a back to back and I've just realised I'm only on the Facebook page for the other group! No wonder I thought the people on this cruise were very quiet!!:)

Anyway, I've just sent a request to join the FB group - but it the meantime, I know the FE group for 31st Aug cruise closes today & I wondered what was happening with ours on this one? I'm eagerly awaiting final numbers before I start organising my gifts!!

Many thanks and speak to you soon no doubt!:thumbsup2

Hi amy, I think it was probably you I added earlier today. There is a list of FE people too, we thought the list would probably close at the end of the week. If you can't see the list (I added it as a file) or if I'm missing at details let me know and ill send it to you

Hello Everyone,

We can't wait to set sail on August 24th with the Magic again x

We are me:Nicola, DH: Gav DD: Lydia (almost 3) & I am bringing along my Mum & Dad this time Pat & David, this will be there first DCL adventure.

This is our 3rd DCL adventure & DD's 2nd, we have never done the fishextender gift exchange before & really want to give it ago. can anyone help me to organise this for my family, it looks like a lot of fun. I ahve loads of ideas for gifts but I have no idea what to do so any help would be great.:confused:

Kind Regards

Alocin x

P.S Ive just read that you close the lists for fishextener gift exchange at some point, if at all possible can I please join in. Ive been tying to look for weeks!! Please help xx

Hiya
I would love to join in your FE group, Ive just posted below as Ive been trying to find a group for weeks x Its our 3rd cruise but never done a FE before. Hope we are not to late. Will join your Facebook page too if I can find it x

We are
Me: Nicola,
Hub: Gav
Daugter: Lydia (Almost 3)
& My Mum: Pat & Dad: David

Hope we can join in the fun, I have loads of gift ideas but any advice would also be great x

Very excited X

Kind Regards

Alocin

Hi Nicola, I think I may have just added you to the Facebook page. Let me know that it was you. Ill upload your details onto the FE. Are you in one or two cabins?

Hiya that was me, thank you for adding us, I'm so excited anyone would think I was the child.

We are in two cabins as follows:
6647 Me:Nicola, Hub:Gav, Lydia our daughter (she will be 3 on 6th Sept, birthday holiday)
6645 Pat & David

Need to get thinking of gift ideas now.

Kind Regards

Nicola

I am such a planner and have never done anything last minute until TODAY! I just booked this cruise for myself, DD (15) and DD bestfriend (15).
:cool1:

Wow! Welcome aboard! Good decision. Very exciting!!!

Lorraine

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter