• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 24th, 2013 - A Magical Med Cruise

FloridaSam

DIS Veteran
Anyone else on the August 24th Med Cruise.

Looking forward to cruising the med on the Magic again - this time celebrating my 40th birthday on board!

We are - me Sam, husband Richard and sons Liam (18) and Cameron (16)

My sister and her family will also be joining us.

Looking forward to seeing you all onboard!

Sam x

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

We are going to the med this year. Beside our work we both go to school so this week fits the best for us (we miss the first day but thats just a introduction)!

We can't wait to go!:mickeyjum

We are going to the med this year. Beside our work we both go to school so this week fits the best for us (we miss the first day but thats just a introduction)!

We can't wait to go!:mickeyjum

Welcome! We did last years Med Cruise and had a wonderful time!

Sam

Not much traffic yet, on this thread.

We have booked this cruise, but seriously consider jumping ship. We can get the same week on Epic for about 60% of Disney's price. I also priced Liberty of the Seas, but that one actually came out even higher than Disney's price, since we have the 10%discount and OBC.

Oh well, this will be the week we are going on a cruise, just don't know yet if we're cruising with Disney.

I have just booked this cruise onboard our last one (New York, which was fab!). Again, not sure if we will actually do it or not, depends on funds, as it is expensive. Also there is price of flights to factor in, anyone have any idea on these?

We are on this cruise as well, that's me (Gary), DW Susan, DD Nicola and DS Alex.
We have two staterooms on deck 5.

Did the same cruise last year and it was great, so will try and do different excursions next time.

Flights from UK to Barcelona are around the £250 pp.

I need to bow out of this thread I'm afraid, as have moved our cruise to a week later to save a bit of money!

Hooray just booked. First Cruise ever. Me, DH, DD 13 and DS 9. We live in England so will be looking for good deals on flights from London airport. So excited :o)

We booked this cruise last week onboard the Wonder to Alaska! Our last trip on the Magic was 2010 for the Dover to Barcelona repo and we can't wait to be on it again in 2013! We are a family of 4: me(38), dh(38), dd(6) and dd(8). Looks like a small group so far.

Me (Sunny),18, My mum, dad, and Sis (Sea) is going on this one.
Coming all the way from Thailand, but although I study in the UK.

Looking forward to see you all!! :cool1:

YAY! We are going on our first Disney Cruise - decided on the Med first to try it out before a Caribbean cruise with DCL in 2015. Can't wait. Me, DH, DS (4) and DS (2). Should be entertaining with the little ones, but we're determined to have a blast!

liberty6201 said:
Do they still do FE exchange on DCL? My kids LOVED that last time!

Yes they do.... I am hoping we can organise one for this thread once we have more people. But to be honest not sure who/how organise it x

Ooh goodie goodie! Hopefully someone will join who has organised before. If not I will happily do it in order for it to go ahead ..... tho no idea what to do! Just registered with easyjet to get an update when Barcelona dates on sale . Very excited!!!!

liberty6201 said:
Ooh goodie goodie! Hopefully someone will join who has organised before. If not I will happily do it in order for it to go ahead ..... tho no idea what to do! Just registered with easyjet to get an update when Barcelona dates on sale . Very excited!!!!

Are you flying in from UK ? We are ! We are looking foutre flights from any London airport. Been checking Easyjet to see when flights go live.x

Yes. Flying from UK. London as well. The flights go live end Oct/ beg. Nov. apparently.

Hi sorry to highjack your thread but I'm leaving on June 1 Med cruise after touring London and Paris for a few days. Thinking about taking easyjet from Paris to Barcelona. The price is currently 38 Euros which is an excellent price compared to the train tickets I priced. Any tips from those who've used easyjet before would be greatly appreciated.

krispykreme97 said:
Hi sorry to highjack your thread but I'm leaving on June 1 Med cruise after touring London and Paris for a few days. Thinking about taking easyjet from Paris to Barcelona. The price is currently 38 Euros which is an excellent price compared to the train tickets I priced. Any tips from those who've used easyjet before would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Easyjet is a very very basic airline. Like most they charge for luggage and if you want to pre book your seats together, so this can bump up final cost and they will add on a card handling fee as well. But these days most airline all have these hidden extras. I have travelled with them several times and would use them again ..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter