August 22, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

I think this is a great way to cerebrate also. We are celebrating our 33rd anniversary. Just really looking forward to a little time away, and sitting in the sun. Congratulations on 5 years.

Cj1977 said:
Anyone heard from Tracy about the fish extenders?

I have. Did you PM her? I think that's the only way she can receive her msg. right away. :)

I would like to sign up for the Fish Extenders for the June 8th cruise. I am new to DIS boards and can not reply to tracyz until I have 10 posts. Is there any way to get my info to you? I will be traveling with DH, DS (9) and DD (5).

We are on the 22nd august cruise not the june cruise, Think you need to find the meet for the june cruise as I am sure tracy isnt on the june one :)

Ok a quick Recap on Fish extenders :)

You can spend as little or as much as you want to, you can do individual gifts or one per cabin,

As we only have 3 days on board and Dependant how many people sign up for it., it might be worth splitting down the groups so that we dont have too many deliveries to make. But that decision can be taken once tracy has a better idea on how many people want to take part.

People make things, people buy things from their home town, there is a facebook page if people are looking for ideas. also a couple of threads on here with ideas.

You can make a fish extender or buy a fish extender or just bring a bag to hang off the metal fish out side the state room, anything to to extend the capacity of the metal fish out side your stateroom to take gifts work :)

On another note the other thing we did other cruises was a sort or email penpal thing for the children so they had email contact with people before the cruise.and also somebody make a facebook page, for all three of the ruises i have been on. as it was easier to organise the different list on
What are people thoughts?

Cj1977 said:
Sounds great we can't wait and my 9 year old son would love the penal idea

My 10 yr old son is also interested in having a pen pal before the cruise.

THats Fab so 2 for the penpal idea already then :) I have a Daughter aged 10 who also enjoyed it last time and msde a few good friends. As we live in england, it is fun to talk to people from different countries as well as people from the same countries as yourself.

Does anyone want me to make a facebook page for our cruise? it would be a closed group.

Also Do we want to have a name for our cruise. Incase people want to do personalised FE presents?

I went on one the other year and we were the euro mouseketers(sp) and we had wristbands, magenets and pens and all sorts made. mind you it was a 7 day cruise.
THe 1st year it was "mickeys magical armada" as we were going from england to spain :)

I haven't looked at this board in a bit as it was slow at the beginning. So glad to see it picking up! :cool1:

Cj1977, I did get your PM. I will start to organize what I have as far as the fish extender list and post it so you can all fill in the gaps for me.

snorder, are you on the August 22nd cruise?

Lynne, thanks for posting the great info about the fish extenders. Good stuff. We can't wait to sail with you again!!!!!

A facebook page is a great idea. I'll set one up this weekend and post some info.

Happy Friday everyone!

Oops, Lynne, reading back over I see that you offered to set up that fb page...didn't mean to jump ahead! I'll leave that to you. pirate:

Been thinking about a name for our cruise and nothing has come to mind yet, except that I feel like it should be something about summer...still thinking...

Oops, Lynne, reading back over I see that you offered to set up that fb page...didn't mean to jump ahead! I'll leave that to you. pirate:

Been thinking about a name for our cruise and nothing has come to mind yet, except that I feel like it should be something about summer...still thinking...

No Problem Only just come on after ages so you can go ahead if you like :)

I'm making an effort to begin a list for our fish extender group. We have a lot of interest, which is great!
I need the following information for our exchange to be most successful: your room number, the names of all people in your room, and the names, ages, and genders of children in the room. If you are on the list below I have indicated what I still need. Please PM me and I'll update.
If you are not yet on the list and would like to participate, PM me and I'll add you!!pixiedust:

tracyz Room 9043 Steve and Tracy, Emmalyn (girl, age 11)

cj1977 Room 7570 Jane and Charlie, Anthony (boy,age 9), Lawrence (boy, age 6), Daniel (boy, age 2)

Lreip Room 8675 Lynette and Robbie (boy, age 10)

DelilahRose Room 8673 Ruth, Nikita (girl, age 18)

lindylou2 Room 6538 Lynne and Leigh, Gemma (girl, age 10), Tessa (girl, age 8)

tdunaway Room 10162 Tracy and Madison, Katie

TiggerAllie Room 8550 Allison and Stasia

ohkneebee Room 6150 Brian and Marie, Chris (boy, 19)

ohkneebee Room 6148 Kenny and Anne, Dylan (boy, 10), Derek (boy, 8)

jaimebpac Room 8540 Jaime and Roy, Alex (boy, 8)

SandSunandFun Room 8592 Catherine and Chris, Taylor (boy, 16), Trevin (boy, 6), Trinity Rose (girl, 3)

Feel free to touch base with any questions as well! Summer's coming!!!

Hi Tracy,

My name is Ruth and my daughter's name is Nikita she is turning 18 on 05/07/2013, and this is a sorta of a graduation gift for her, our state room#8673

Hi Tracy,

My name is Ruth and my daughter's name is Nikita she is turning 18 on 05/07/2013, and this is a sorta of a graduation gift for her, our state room#8673

My daughter will turn 11 on the same day your daughter will turn 18! :goodvibes

Hi! We are booked for this cruise too! It will be our 10th anniversary celebration.... :)

Hope to meet everyone!

Peggy

We just booked! It'll be my husbands and my 5 year wedding anniversary on the 23rd! We honeymooned in WDW so figured it would be cool to do the cruise for an anniversary trip! We are very excited as its our first disney cruise <3

Hi!

The 23rd of August is our wedding anniversary too!!

Maybe we will see each other :)

Peggy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter