August 22, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

This is also our first time joining the FE group I have made gifts for each child. I'm not sure what the rules are. Check out the Facebook page there is a list of names ages room numbers etc for FE

Hi, I tried to get into the Facebook group the other day, but am waiting to be accepted. Could someone please add me? Thanks!

I've updated the FE list with the most current information I have. Please take a look at it below and if I'm missing information or something is incorrect contact me asap. I'll plan to close out the list in 2 weeks, and get out the final information and instructions. We're getting close!!!:dance3:

I'm making an effort to begin a list for our fish extender group. We have a lot of interest, which is great!
I need the following information for our exchange to be most successful: your room number, the names of all people in your room, and the names, ages, and genders of children in the room. If you are on the list below I have indicated what I still need. Please PM me and I'll update.
If you are not yet on the list and would like to participate, PM me and I'll add you!!pixiedust:

tracyz Room 9043 Steve and Tracy, Emmalyn (girl, age 11)

Tigger76g Room ? Michelle and DH (name?), 3 boys (names and ages?)

cj1977 Room 7570 Jane and Charlie, Anthony (boy,age 9), Lawrence (boy, age 6), Daniel (boy, age 2)

Lreip Room 8675 Lynette and Robbie (boy, age 10)

DelilahRose Room 8673 Ruth, Nikita (girl, age 18)

lindylou2 Room 6538 Lynne and Leigh, Gemma (girl, age 10), Tessa (girl, age 8)

Cruisinmom Room ? Andrea, Sarah (girl, age 9), Rachel (girl, age 9)

Cruisinmom Room ? Andrew, Zachary (boy, age 19), Emma (girl, age 8)

tdunaway Room 10162 Tracy and Madison, Katie

TiggerAllie Room 8550 Allison and Stasia

ohkneebee Room 6150 Brian and Marie, Chris (boy, 19)

ohkneebee Room 6148 Kenny and Anne, Dylan (boy, 10), Derek (boy, 8)

Feel free to touch base with any questions as well! Summer's coming!!!

Good morning everyone!!!

The Fish Extender list is updated. Please take a final look at your information and get back to me if you have corrections.

I'm still waiting to hear from the Tigger76 and cruisinmom. I sent private messages a couple of days ago. I'm going to close the list tomorrow so if I haven't heard from them I'll assume they are no longer interested.

I'll post the final list tomorrow night, or Tuesday!!

Here it is...the final list!!

9 rooms
16 adults
5 Girls (ages range from 8-21)
7 Boys (ages range from 2-19)

I will assign each room a day to deliver gifts when we get closer.

I'm making an effort to begin a list for our fish extender group. We have a lot of interest, which is great!
I need the following information for our exchange to be most successful: your room number, the names of all people in your room, and the names, ages, and genders of children in the room. If you are on the list below I have indicated what I still need. Please PM me and I'll update.
If you are not yet on the list and would like to participate, PM me and I'll add you!!pixiedust:

tracyz Room 9043 Steve and Tracy, Emmalyn (girl, age 11)

cj1977 Room 7570 Jane and Charlie, Anthony (boy,age 9), Lawrence (boy, age 6), Daniel (boy, age 2)

Lreip Room 8675 Lynette and Robbie (boy, age 10)

DelilahRose Room 8673 Ruth, Nikita (girl, age 18)

lindylou2 Room 6538 Lynne and Leigh, Gemma (girl, age 10), Tessa (girl, age 8)

tdunaway Room 10162 Tracy and Madison, Katie (girl, age 21)

TiggerAllie Room 8550 Allison and Stasia

ohkneebee Room 6150 Brian and Marie, Chris (boy, 19)

ohkneebee Room 6148 Kenny and Anne, Dylan (boy, 10), Derek (boy, 8)

Feel free to touch base with any questions as well! Summer's coming!!!

Greetings! We just booked this cruise and boy are we looking forward to seeing the Dream again! It is myself and DB this go round. Sending pixie dust your way! Carrie

Could I please join fish extender? My husband, myself and 8 year old son will be sailing the dream on 8/22/2013. I would love to join your fish extender group. Is it too late?

Thanks so much!

Jaime

I've updated the FE list with the most current information I have. Please take a look at it below and if I'm missing information or something is incorrect contact me asap. I'll plan to close out the list in 2 weeks, and get out the final information and instructions. We're getting close!!!:dance3:

Hi Tracey,

I have tried to pm you, however, I do not have 10 posts yet.
Could I please join your group on the dream August 22, 2013 sailing? My room number is 8540- myself (Jaime), husband (Roy), and my 8 year old son (Alex) will be aboard:). I hope it is not to late to join. Let me know.

Thank you! Jaime

Just wanted to say hello to all of our fellow cruisers! We'll be on the Dream also. First cruise ever for my boys 10 and 8 and first Disney Cruise for DH and I.

If our passports don't show up in time, we'll be the ones sitting on our luggage waving to the ship at Port Canaveral as it sails without us :rolleyes2 If we do get our passports back, we'll be in the 6100's

Just wanted to say hello to all of our fellow cruisers! We'll be on the Dream also. First cruise ever for my boys 10 and 8 and first Disney Cruise for DH and I.

If our passports don't show up in time, we'll be the ones sitting on our luggage waving to the ship at Port Canaveral as it sails without us :rolleyes2 If we do get our passports back, we'll be in the 6100's

Welcome Julia. If your a US citizen you don't need a passport for the Bahamas. A birth certificate and state ID will do.

Welcome Julia. If your a US citizen you don't need a passport for the Bahamas. A birth certificate and state ID will do.

Thanks! Unfortunately, the kids birth certificates were sent off with the applications so maybe they will be the ones left behind. The clerk at the passport agency was adamant that we needed them. For every person that said we didn't need one, 2 more said we did. We've since learned otherwise.

Thanks! Unfortunately, the kids birth certificates were sent off with the applications so maybe they will be the ones left behind. The clerk at the passport agency was adamant that we needed them. For every person that said we didn't need one, 2 more said we did. We've since learned otherwise.

lol That wont be a good thing

It is possible to get copies of a Birth Certificate. If you live in the same area, you can often just walk in and they will make them for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts