August 2021 Disney Exercise Challenge

I meant to ask how all of the prep walking + outfit testing worked out for you. Were you well-prepared for the trip and the heat/humidity? 37+ miles is a lot! Hope your blisters have healed by now!
Ack! Just saw this. The prep walking helped, but I totally needed more outfit testing. Things I didn't consider until it was too late: the amount of tread on my sneakers, the need to change into fresh clothes mid-day, and how long it takes stuff to dry. I'm really glad I prepped the way I did, and don't think I could've done as much without it. But I still needed blisters bandaids, and more prep. Oh well, guess I'll just have to keep practicing until I get Disney right! :rolleyes1

Does anyone else come back from Disney and need time to get back to real life? I've been back 10 days now and I'm just getting into the swing of things again! Here's my updates:
8/21 - 29 minutes
8/25 - 27 minutes
8/27 - 10 minutes (OMG, the heat! Y'all this heat is driving me nuts. Where's my fall???)
8/30 - 37 minutes

641/600

So many color changes!!!!! Big shout outs to:

Elizabeth Smith for reaching Incredibles Red!!!
Now you can workout like the Incredibles!

And to Raya, Statefan17, and the TEAM for reaching Tink Green!!!
Disney Family was nice enough to include a Peter Pan, Tink, etc workout, too!

Also, thanks to all the members who went above and beyond goal to help us jump to an astounding 113% of goal so far this month! There are still a few more hours left in August, so be sure to send in any final minutes you might gather today. I'll check back to do a final count in a day or two.

Also, big thanks to Elizabeth Smith for agreeing to host September! Looking forward to another month with you all!

Another 60 minutes to finish off at 1370/1200.

Thanks for hosting, Twilight Sparkle, and see everyone in the September thread!

P.S. - "Behind the Attraction" on Disney+ has an episode entitled "Trains, Trams, and Monorails" that would have been very useful to me last month, with the transportation-themed July thread!

P.S. - "Behind the Attraction" on Disney+ has an episode entitled "Trains, Trams, and Monorails" that would have been very useful to me last month, with the transportation-themed July thread!

DH and I love Behind the Attraction so far! We just watched Ep. 2 (Haunted Mansion) tonight. Now I want to experience every version of that attraction. Looking forward to seeing all of the episodes.

Wow! We have an almost all green list!!!! Congrats to BonnieF for exceeding more than half of her goal and reaching Figment Purple, and a shout out to Elizabeth Smith for reaching goal and Tink Green!!!! Our TEAM ends at an impressive 117% of goal! Great job, everyone!!!!! What a fantastic month! Thanks for hanging out with me. See you all in the Sept thread.

Thanks for hosting August, Twilight Sparkle!

25 last minutes for Aug - 600/500

Thanks, @Twilight Sparkle, for a great month!!
You're welcome! Happy to have done so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!