August 2017

Anyone going to book this deal for 2018?

We did this TA deal in 2015 and now I'm planning a mother/daughter trip for next year. I'm antsy because I want to book but I know the agency doesn't release the deal until November sometime. The wait is going to kill me!

Question about FPs for those with the TA deal:

Right now, the tickets show up in the ticket portion of my account on MDE, but if I try to look at FP availability in MDE, it says I need to link tickets. Is that normal? Will it magically open up and be visible on day 60? I'm coming up on our 60 days and don't want to be locked out when our window opens.

Question about FPs for those with the TA deal:

Right now, the tickets show up in the ticket portion of my account on MDE, but if I try to look at FP availability in MDE, it says I need to link tickets. Is that normal? Will it magically open up and be visible on day 60? I'm coming up on our 60 days and don't want to be locked out when our window opens.
That is what mine said up until Day 60. It opened that morning at 7 and I could book the FPs. I booked directly with Disney because we are going to stay at the Ft. Wilderness Campground.

Anyone going to book this deal for 2018?

We did this TA deal in 2015 and now I'm planning a mother/daughter trip for next year. I'm antsy because I want to book but I know the agency doesn't release the deal until November sometime. The wait is going to kill me!

I am all in on this deal for 2018 haha, we have a big family trip so we are already in planning mode. We may be arriving before the deal typically starts but were told we can add on a night or two as long we stay when it officially starts. The TA said this came out in Nov last year but a year or two back it came out in the September/October time frame as well so I am watching closely. First time ever using this TA for this deal but am super excited, hoping we can stay at the Poly. Nice to see someone as crazy as me planning more than a year in advance hahaha.

I am all in on this deal for 2018 haha, we have a big family trip so we are already in planning mode. We may be arriving before the deal typically starts but were told we can add on a night or two as long we stay when it officially starts. The TA said this came out in Nov last year but a year or two back it came out in the September/October time frame as well so I am watching closely. First time ever using this TA for this deal but am super excited, hoping we can stay at the Poly. Nice to see someone as crazy as me planning more than a year in advance hahaha.

I contacted my agent and she said to start looking on her FB page in a month. It was released in September/October in 2014, I believe.

I'm getting excited! DD really wants to stay at the GF but she said she doesn't really care where she stays.

We were really looking at the BC/YC but for a small price difference to stay at the Poly and be on the monorail would be big for us with three little ones. I need to be able to book now lol.

We were really looking at the BC/YC but for a small price difference to stay at the Poly and be on the monorail would be big for us with three little ones. I need to be able to book now lol.

We did a Poly/BC split when the rooms were $200 a night! Best of both worlds! You'll love either resort.

We did a Poly/BC split when the rooms were $200 a night! Best of both worlds! You'll love either resort.

I am hoping those rates are similar to what they will offer. I would consider a split stay but have never done one. How hard was the transfer, do they transfer your stuff for you? Obviously have never done it but those two resorts would be nice.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter