• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 2013

Joining in! :wave2:

We will be there the last week of August. A family member is getting married in Jacksonville and I thought, since we are already so close...why not?! We are staying at the Shades of Green.

SO EXCITED!!! :yay:

We will be there August 17 - 25. I am planning our family reunion this year and since me, DH, DS, & DD were already going I decided to host the reunion and invite everyone else. So far, I have 55 people confirmed( sent me money to book their room) and a ton more on the fence. I have read a lot and only 1 daywill be dedicated to the reunion. I have told them they are on their own the rest of the time. We will spend August 19 @ MK, plus the rest of the family is staying between 3 - 5 days. My family will split our stay on site at AOA and off site at WBC. I got the rest of the family villas at HIOL. So excited!!!

Has anyone seen the park hours for Magic kingdom during August. Their calendar for August is blank.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

monorailsilver said:
We are staying August 3-11 (I think) but at the Poly so we may stumble upon you in a park.

We are staying August 2-9 at Poly! Probably see you around.

Discounts for Disney Visa card holders came out today. It's 15% off the room for the value resorts. You can go to disneyrewards.com to see the rest of the discounts. I called and had mine added, it's not a huge amount since we're staying at a value but every little bit helps.

We are staying August 2-9 at Poly! Probably see you around.

My kids will be on the slide the entire time. Can't wait!

We are driving to FL in 2 weeks but not to Disney. We will drive by it so on the way home we are going to stop at DtD for a bit.

I will be staying August 3rd thru August 12th at AoA LM suites. So stinking excited! Girls think we are leaving a few days later then we really are cant wait to wake them up really early and tell them on the day we leave :)

My son and I will be there for my birthday 8/18-8/23 at OKW. I am hoping to add 8/17 as well.

--Mary

Just booked. Cheating on the Beach Club and going to the Poly.

July 29 thru August 5th. Looking forward to staying at the Poly for the first time! :thumbsup2

Staying at the poly for the first time and we're sooo excited! Staying aug 9-15. Like everyone else, we go early to parks come back to resort at lunch and return to parks for evening, so the August heat isn't so bad. Everyone have a great trip, I know we will!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter