August 1st 2009 - Eastern 8/1/2009 The Eastern Caribbean Castaways

Just wanted to wish my disfriends - Happy 4th July !:cool1: I know I'm early, but I'll be at work and I've got a really busy week ahead and I did not want to forget to do it! ( As I probably would've)

Ps

I took my mam shopping today and the supermarket I went to had a special ' American goodies' section - I bought some Reeces peanut butter cups :lovestruc , Hot dogs, mustard ,USA chowder soup mix, and some muffins. ( I resisted the brownies) So I'll have a hot dog on Friday and think of you!
(ok I admit it I have already eaten a packet of Reeces -good job I bought 2):rotfl2: :rolleyes1

:banana: :banana: I just checked my counter - it says 397 days :banana: :banana:

:cool1: I can't beleive we are in the 300's:cool1:

:dance3: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :dance3:

:dancer: :dancer:
party:
:jumping1:

Reminder

Hi All,

I'm so sorry I've not had a chance to get on here recently, I'm into the last 5 weeks of school here in the UK and believe me its mad. We've got so much going on and ontop of everything its report time.

Ok in my absense I emailed the Dis'er who organised our palo brunch last year and asked him a few questions, he kindly replied the following;

Requests are reviewed approximately 30 days prior to sail date and needs a minimum 5 day business notice. Requests are subject to availability.

The following information should be included on the fax:

Reservation Number
Reason for request Brunch Private Room at Palo
Sail Date July 28th 2007 11 NIGHT Med cruise
Number of Guests 14 adults
Contact Name
Phone Number UK
Email and/or Fax Number

Hello can I ask for your help, I am on the above cruise it will be my fourth DCL cruise and I have another booked in 2008 The 8/17/2008 Repo.

I would like to ask you if a group of friends could reserve the private dinning area of Palos for Brunch one of the sea days. My preference will be for the first sea day after Barcelona. The 29th.

But if booked any sea day. The reason is we all post on the Disboards and have been posting on the cruise meets thread there getting to know each other, and would like to meet up at Palo’s.

I contacted last year and was told it was too soon, many of these cruisers will try to book Palos by themselves soon and to assist planning it would be nice to know if its possible in advance of this to ensure no double booking or clashes etc.

I would greatly appreciate you help and I can supply all of the confirmation numbers for the cruisers to help the booking.

So !

What I need to know if you would like to do this is;

Can you PM me the names of the people who would like to do this (I have 12 places)
Also if you don't mind the reservation numbers - I promise I will only include this in my fax to DCL and will not disclose it to anyone else.

As soon as I have filled the 14 places I will fax DCL. We will find out approx 30 days before sailing whether we have it - so make you own reservations at 90/75 days and if we get the group you will need to cancel them. I hope this is ok with everyone

Take care
best wishes Helenx

Thanks Marci - Got your PM!:thumbsup2

Under 400 days! My son asked if we could make our paper chain but I told him we needed to wait at least until after Christmas!

We make a paper chain and they tear off one for each day. Some of them have things to do to help get ready or just get into a Disney mood!

Is the registration number all numbers? Is it eight or nine numerals long?

I'm looking at a few and don't know which is the "reservation" number.

thanks!

Thanks Helen!

I directed 1776 this spring (the musical) and I don't think that the fourth will ever be the same for me. Those were some incredibally brave men.

Hi all,
Well I break up for Summer on Friday and boy I can't wait.

Thanks Barbara I got your pM about Brunch -

DCL said the private room holds 14 so fingers x that some others join our thread. Currently 6 people are on my list.

The count downs are moving we are nearly 1 yr away.:cool1:

Hope all is well

Anyone thought about excursions yet?

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Hi all,

Just wanted to welcome any one who is lurking out there. Currently we have 4 families on our cruise. Please feel free to join in . You are more than welcome. We are here to help each other plan and enjoy the cruise!

My parents and my brother and SIL would like to join the group for brunch - I'll send their numbers when I get them!

I was planning on making Pirate costumes for my family for the cruise. I was going to give them to the adults for Christmas. But now I was thinking about just buying Pittsburgh Pirates shirts for everyone (my part of the family is from Pittsburgh) or at least for the men.

Worth the joke?

I was planning on making Pirate costumes for my family for the cruise. I was going to give them to the adults for Christmas. But now I was thinking about just buying Pittsburgh Pirates shirts for everyone (my part of the family is from Pittsburgh) or at least for the men.

Worth the joke?

Sorry to be ignorant is that the local football team?

I think that would be cool

Hi all,

Just wanted to welcome any one who is lurking out there. Currently we have 4 families on our cruise. Please feel free to join in . You are more than welcome. We are here to help each other plan and enjoy the cruise!

Hi ladies!

I've had an interesting summer. Disney was great and my 3yo still says daily that we need to go find our disney bus to Cinderella's castle. No concept of time and distance yet.

I got a huge shock (literally) a few weeks ago when our house had a huge power surge while I was touching the cable box. I'm fine but had a sore throat and my legs felt really funny. Our new TV, computer, phones, sleep number bed, and garage door openers were all fried.

Then the next week I gave myself a second degree burn on my arm with the iron. It was so bad that it didn't hurt, which was strange to see my arm like that with no pain. I actually didn't realize I burned myself at first. When it started to dry out the next day then it REALLY hurt.

So, I am not too superstitious but am a little nervous about what number 3 will be?

DH and I love baseball. We are actually driving to Houston this weekend to see our favorite Cubs play the Astros. SO yes, I think it's a great idea about the shirts.

As far as excursions go, we are going to do the biking one in St. Thomas, disney sponsored, and then DH is going to dive at Coki beach (not through Disney). DH rides bikes all of the time for mile and miles (like 70 or 80 on a Saturday and 40-50 on weekdays).
I would like to do the catamaran in St. Martin but still haven't decided for sure.

I just hope we get to book the ones we want since we don't get to until 75 days out. I guess if not we can book most of them on our own right?

I hope everyone is having a nice summer!

Monica

Hi ladies!

I've had an interesting summer. Disney was great and my 3yo still says daily that we need to go find our disney bus to Cinderella's castle. No concept of time and distance yet.

I got a huge shock (literally) a few weeks ago when our house had a huge power surge while I was touching the cable box. I'm fine but had a sore throat and my legs felt really funny. Our new TV, computer, phones, sleep number bed, and garage door openers were all fried.

Then the next week I gave myself a second degree burn on my arm with the iron. It was so bad that it didn't hurt, which was strange to see my arm like that with no pain. I actually didn't realize I burned myself at first. When it started to dry out the next day then it REALLY hurt.

So, I am not too superstitious but am a little nervous about what number 3 will be?

DH and I love baseball. We are actually driving to Houston this weekend to see our favorite Cubs play the Astros. SO yes, I think it's a great idea about the shirts.

As far as excursions go, we are going to do the biking one in St. Thomas, disney sponsored, and then DH is going to dive at Coki beach (not through Disney). DH rides bikes all of the time for mile and miles (like 70 or 80 on a Saturday and 40-50 on weekdays).
I would like to do the catamaran in St. Martin but still haven't decided for sure.

I just hope we get to book the ones we want since we don't get to until 75 days out. I guess if not we can book most of them on our own right?

I hope everyone is having a nice summer!

Monica

Hi Monica,

Glad you enjoyed Disney - I wish lived closer so I could get a disney fix each year.

Sorry to hear about your accidents -hope your ok. Here's to the rest of your summer being less 'exciting'.:rolleyes1

Well I've got 2 days left till I break up. Boy I can't wait.

As for excursions -Dave my dh scuba dives so he wants to do at least one dive. I have no idea about what else to do.

Just to let you know I have 8 confimed places with reservation numbers.

There are 3 more people interested that is a total of 11.

3 more places still available.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter