Audio on Beaches & Cream

TexasErin

Loves old Pluto cartoons
I was so excited to see that the team had posted a review on Beaches & Cream. We have an ADR for our May trip. However they were nearly impossible to hear, especially in the restaurant. Such a shame because they put work into something and it was for the most part useless. I would think that it was just me becoming deaf, LOL, but my 17-year-old son couldn’t hear it either. I know that I had heard something about the fact that they were going to be cutting out reviews in restaurants and just be discussing things in the studio and I was kind of disappointed because I really like getting to see the food and getting to see the inside of the restaurants. But we were straining to try to hear.

Any idea why sometimes they pass around the phone so that everybody can speak into it and sometimes they don’t? It makes it so much better when every single person speaks into the phone that they are passing around.

V.B.

Earning My Ears
Yes, I had trouble hearing them over the din around them and I tried to move video forward (to see if it was the same all the way through) and the audio and video stopped working altogether, so I couldn't even finish watching it either.

Lizgistix

Don't follow me, I'm lost too
It was difficult to hear inside and closed captioning was only a little more helpful

• jarestel

DIS Veteran
    DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    Most of the recent dining show reviews have suffered from bad audio as well. Hopefully somebody besides us will notice and try to improve the quality of the audio.

• Linkura

DIS Veteran
    Haven't watched the whole thing yet, but the beginning of Festival of the Arts has terrible audio too. They REALLY need to invest in better equipment if they are going to keep doing these in the field.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW