Auberge de Cendrillon reservations

Eeyore1990

Earning My Ears
Hi!

We have a trip planned for mid July, and since the princess lunch came back I have been checking the app, but have never actually seen a reservation available for ADC. I checked the app in the middle of the night last night for the day that literally just opened up, but still nothing. Are they really just being booked as soon as they are released?! Or is this a glitch? I have a 4 year old who is desperate to go!

Hi,
Yes sorry I should have explained a little cleaerer, I've been checking daily the June dates that keep opening up (so June the 11th opened up during the night) to try and gauge how fast I will need to be when my dates do open up but over the past week I have still never even seen ADC come up!

I will check out the other thread, thank you

I've been doing the exact same thing planning for early July. As soon as June 9th.. 10th.. 11th.. opened the last few days I was checking and nothing came up. You could see plaza gardens, chez remy (although no dinner for remy June 11th..) and others but never for Auberge. I asked DLP Help and they said they were having app issues a week or so ago, but I thought it was fixed when the dates started showing up in June - guess not? I don't see how it could be sold out already unless you can book earlier, some other way. Will just have to keep checking and see if the respond to me again with what is happening.

I called on the phone last week and was able to book for downtown already but they told me Auberge won't be available to be until 2 months out, so I am confused as to why it appears to be fully booked before it even gets on the app. Hopefully it is just a glitch!

I read a post on another forum tonight that from today you can book character meals if you add them to your booking and prepay at least 15%, the number is 0330 123 1644 and I just called and was able to add Plaza Gardens breakfast and Auberge lunch on for mid July!

Legend!!!! I called from and was able to add dinner at Auberge to our booking on our daughters birthday! Called - +33 (1) 60306053 from Canada.

Could also do Auberge for lunch as well as plaza gardens and add the photopass.. Expecting to have Auberge back for breakfast sometime.

I read a post on another forum tonight that from today you can book character meals if you add them to your booking and prepay at least 15%, the number is 0330 123 1644 and I just called and was able to add Plaza Gardens breakfast and Auberge lunch on for mid July!
is that the # from the US? we're going mid august, hope it works for us!

walts or Plaza as long as there's character!

I think that is a UK number.. I called +33 (1) 60306053 from Canada. I just called the number that was on the bottom of my reservation document.

I was able to book the Plaza gardens dinner and breakfast for August by calling!
thank you so much.

not sure which we'll wind up doing

If you booked direct through DIsney you can book online by clicking "manage my booking" and then adding extras. Note: you do have to pay up front and you do have to have the rest of your package paid off already.

So if I call I can make dining reservations in July already? We have half board + staying at the Newport. Trip already paid for.

I believe you can only add character dining for July at the minute, although sometimes on the app it lets me select my dates in July for regular restaurants too so it's worth checking there!

So if I call I can make dining reservations in July already? We have half board + staying at the Newport. Trip already paid for.
I called (used viber!) and made plaza character essie for August trip. We're stayng club level and have half board

additional charge for character dining

Just by chance I went into the app today and was able to book for our July trip (more than 60 days out)... except I don't even see Walt's Restaurant as an option at all to book? As an FYI I booked Chez Remy (could only find times for lunch) and Pirates.

Any advice on Walts?

My 13 yo daughter who has done many a princess breakfast at Disneyland told me she's not too interested in Auberge de Cendrillion (crying a bit inside).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter