Attn DL locals - question about the #430 bus to DL

hookedup

<font color=navy>radsmom <font color=blue>(Mom to
So we are going to try the train/bus combo next week. I have always taken a cab but we want to try the bus this time. I read on another post about the 430 and looked at the OC transit website for the details. I figured out the schedule but I still have a few questions.
Does the bus pick up right at the train station? Where one Harbor does it drop off? I saw the map but was not sure where that stop was exactly. Any other important facts to know?
Many thanks!

It's the #43, not 430. And it picks up at the Fullerton Station--when you get off the train, you'll see an archway--go through it, out inbto a parking lot. You'll see a big bus shelter (and likely a few buses) across a small street--that's where it picks up. Look for the sign that says route 43. It should have lots of stops on Harbor, including one right in front of the Harbor side Transportation area. I used to ride this bus to DL all the time what I went to college at CSUF.

Actually there is a #430 line that picks up at the Amtrak station: http://www.octa.net/busrail/routes/may2005/route430.pdf

I'm guessing the stop on Harbor Blvd and the "East Shuttle Area" would be where the hotel shuttles and ART stop. Note the very limited schedule, particularly eastbound from DL to Amtrak, and that it's M-F only.

I think I saw a shuttle stop for the 430 at the Anaheim Station (I'll look again), and it is right outside the door to the "lobby" where they sell tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter