Attention FLA residents, help

cforza

Mouseketeer
We are leaving Tuesday very early and I have been checking weather.com. We are only staying 4 days. Each time I check the weather for next week looks more and more dismal, Isolated showers Tues., scattered showers Weds., Mostly cloudy Thurs., etc. In your experience does isolated showers mean a small chance of a shower or what? Also, are your local forecasts down there predicting anything different than what I see? Please tell me weather.com is wrong!

Well local forecasts for Tampa show a weak cold front coming through on Tuesday and incresing the rain chance to 30% and dropping the high temps to the mid 70's for a day or too. Should be the same for Orlando. I really wouldn't worry too much, most of the showers should last a short time if there even are any! www.wfla.com has good local weather.

Jim

<A HREF="http://uoio.8m.com">Universal Orlando Information Overload</A>- Updates: Universal Chat every Sunday at 9:00pm!

Jim, Thanks once again for answering one of my questions. I did check out that website and will continue to do so until we leave!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!