Atlanta DVC owners

debbiedoo

DIS Veteran
It was mentioned on another thread that some of us might be interested in a Alt dvc meet. I would love this!! I would love to organize one!! I will be at WDW May 27-June 6th. If anyone is interested please let me know!! I know that the 90 book out for ps's is starting on Feb 27th. Who is all interested? Roll call anyone?!?!?!

Sounds great!!! How does a ps dinner sound??? Any suggestions??

Chef mickey's - dinner??
ohana's - dinner??
crystal palace - lunch??

I agree in Atlanta!
We will be there spring break in April.

Where? Any ideas?

Des
Dacula, GA

I think an Atlanta meet would be great! Where is everyone located?

We're in Northwest Cobb.

Definately somewhere downtown will be central to us suburbanites. Let's not forget food! How does a restaraunt sound? Any ideas?

Shan
Douglasville :wave2:

I'm all for it! How about some place around Perimeter Mall? It's fairly convenient from all directions....

:wave2:

We live in Lawrenceville. We can meet any where. A restaurant is fine. What kind of food does everyone like?

Spaghetti Warehouse is fine. What date and time. I was thinking the 20 th of Nov.Just let us know what time and if the 20th is ok.::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

What about Maggianos at Perimeter mall? I live in alpharetta. We would have to call the rest. ahead of time with a large party, who would like to go???

Whether magg or spag whse????

We're in Dacula....so pretty much anywhere will work for us. We can't do Nov. 20, though...have plans already.

How about a Sunday afternoon. We too have Saturday's booked with family stuff and kids sports.

Des in Dacula

Not that I'm not anxious to meet y'all, but we might have a better chance of getting everyone together if we wait till after the holidays. Don't know about you, but starting about now, our weekends are starting to get jammed.

But whatever is decided upon, we'll do our best to be there! :wave2:

Sunday afternoon would work better for us too. We're out of church around 11 am and don't go back til 6:30......

Sounds like a lot of us are north of the city so either NorthPoint or Perimeter Mall areas might be our best bet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter