• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ate ate Tony's at MK and it was yuk!!

I am going to keep it, never been there before and I really do want to try it. Plus I have been changing my Oct ressies around so much that I am sick of changing things!

Were going on October too from the 1-8. i think we are eating at tony's on the 2 or 3...whatever day MNSSHP is.

Is is a pretty place. Wish they would bring back breakfast with Lady and the Tramp waffles. Ask for a seat outside if it is nice out. Give it a whirl but keep your expectations in check.:wizard:

We ate at Tony's and loved it. It was last September though. DH had the steak and it was cooked true to temp. I had the spaghetti and meatballs and it was delish! I love Lady and the Tramp and it was one of our favorite dining experiences along with the Cal Grill and Raglan Road. :thumbsup2

well I was glad Ididn't listen to the reviews on here because in 2005 I ate there for Halloween night, I didnt think it was bad at all, lets face it none of the resturants in 5 stars places when it comes to Disney it is either good or bad when i say good it is eatible (SP) Try it for yourself then if you dont like it you know never to go there again:)

We ate there for dinner this past May, and my family really liked it. I had the chicken parm and didn't think it was bad at all; imo it was much better than what op described. I also had the tomato, cheese, and basil salad thing as an appie and thought that was wonderful as well ...

I guess it really does depend on one's tastes. I wouldn't cancel any ADRs; try the restaurant for yourself. You might be surprised and like it like I did ...

The first time I tried it was 12 years ago and we didn't care for it, very overpriced and very yuk. We really enjoyed our dinner there last summer so I made a lunch reservation for us for next week. I would not let one experience or others negative comments sway you from trying it.
I do tend to stay away form the places I've had poor experiences for a really long time--there are just so many other places to try. Garden Grill is off of our list for a while and I have not returned to Beach Club Villas in a really long time either--come to think of it I have not been there in like 5 years even though I have points there! I guess I hold my grudges for a long time!:lmao:

had chicken parm. Dry chicken and the sauce from a Prego jar was far better than theirs. had a tomato and mozz salad. Grape tomatos and fresh mozz balls with balsamic vinegar for $7, not worth it. Money spent for nothing great to talk about.

Tony's was terrible in 2006! We had such a rotten meal, [and it was so apparent to the server w/out us even complaining] they didn't deduct the meal from our DDP. While that sounds great, we didn't have the days left to use the "comped" meals, and we wasted a precious meal at WDW on garbage.....I think they should be ashamed to let that place stay as it is, as there have to be better alternatives that could be put in its place (or at least fix the problems with the present configuration)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter