• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ASmo-check in early

discraz

Mouseketeer
I wanted to know if anyone has asked for an earlier check in, like 3:30 and want was the CM's response. It would be ideal for us to be able to check in just a little early so we can catch a bit of a nap before heading to park.

Did not ask for it.

I was at ASSp a year and half ago at 1pm. I was ready to leave the luggage at the bell desk. My room was ready then. Last time I had to wait until after 4pm to get the room.
If there are rooms available they will give it to you otherwise you will need to wait until they are clean by the housekeeping staff.

You can check in early without any problem. Whether your room will be available to you is a different story. Sometimes our room has been ready as early as noon, other times not until after 4:00 PM. We often check in by 10:00 AM and our room is seldom ready that early in the day. We know that ahead of time, but want the room keys and parking pass so that we can head to the parks. When you return, you can check at the front desk for your actual room number (or you can call anywhere on property and ask for the room number). As mentioned, bell hop will store your luggage if you don't have a rental car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter