Asking for a video?

Tinkrbell

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to call DVC and ask for a new video?

We had already looked into the program, and I am still trying to talk DH into it and thought some new info would help. My concern is that MS has our name and I don't want to seem like I'm a huge waste of time to them, or anything else either.

Also, I'm not sure of the exact floor plans or units, but is it possible to get 2 studios that connect? Or would they be across the hall as the closest to each other?

Thanks

You can call 1-800-800-9100 and request current information and the video (you can also order it thru the DVC website-www.dvcmagic.com )

There are no connecting studios at any DVC resort. All lock off studios are connected to a 1BR. So the closest would be across the hall or 2 rooms away.

Good luck!

At OKW, you can ask for studios that are upstairs/downstairs from each other. We've also had studios on the same level at OKW, but those were at opposite ends of the units. We found the up/down seemed like we were alot closer to each other.

We have had studios right next to each other (but not adjoining) at BWV. If I remember correctly, the room numbers end in 085 and 097 (we've been on both 3rd and 4th floors, I think.) These are standard views, not too far from the elevators. We just ask for studios that are close, and twice we've gotten these two rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter