Ashley's MAW PTR Cruise May 9th-May 13th, 2010

Super cute dresses and super cute girls! I absolutely love the one of them together and I also like the last one of Ashley that almost looks like she's about to "curtsy".

The time will fly and they'll be wearing them onboard before you know it! :cool1:

YAY BIG GIVE!!!! :cheer2:

Wow! Super cute dresses. They look very happy with them! I bet they want to wear them to school huh? Mine would! :goodvibes Were they bouncing off the walls with excitement? I bet they can't wait now- and it will just get better. Esp now that you know the Big Give is officially started to roll in. That reminds me- gotta mail mine out tomorrow after Davy's doodle bug class! :thumbsup2

GETTING THERE --- S-L-O-W-L-Y!!! Honestly, it's going to sneak up on you really quick. As soon as you get under a month, it flies!!!! :)

I'm gessing that's probably right LOL Also, we will be in Dallas the last week of April for Ashley's appointments.
Yikes....

Wow! Super cute dresses. They look very happy with them! I bet they want to wear them to school huh? Mine would! :goodvibes Were they bouncing off the walls with excitement? I bet they can't wait now- and it will just get better. Esp now that you know the Big Give is officially started to roll in. That reminds me- gotta mail mine out tomorrow after Davy's doodle bug class! :thumbsup2

Yes... Jessica has been begging me all night to let her wear her dress to school. I may let her.. She isn't the messy eater. LOL Now Ashley on the other hand...At least Ash leaves for school before jess so she won't know :-)

I know the big give will really help in the excitement. Knowing about the trip way ahead of time seems like forever with kiddo's :( They were thrilled to get goodies in the mail just for them :-)

Oh my twin clothes! I bet you're used to it by now, but I just love seeing twins dressed in coordinating outfits. Why do we have this twin obsession? :rotfl: I still dress my girls like that while I can. They look adorable!

Hi Lisa! I'm subbing in to keep up! Your family is just beautiful, and so deserving of this wish trip! I've never been on a cruise, and DH has NO desire, so I will have to live vicariously through people like you! Looks like you are getting some great things from the big give. The twin dresses are just adorable!!:goodvibes

Okay, this is the third time I popped over here thinking I had subbed only to find that I really hadn't. Agghhhh!!!!! Sorry! Beautiful dresses, beautiful girls! It truly will be here before you know it. Going back to see what else I missed.:goodvibes

Your girls look adorable in their dresses, and they look like they love them too! I think the Big Give is wonderful :lovestruc

Look at the new babies we got today :-) We are going to raise them and then let them go at our neighborhood lake. The kids are having a blast with them.
Ducks002.jpg
Ducks003.jpg

Oh, I love duckies!!!! They are absolutely adorable- so are the kids BTW, but duckies!!! :goodvibes :lmao: Where did you get them? I bet the kids think they are the coolest ever- I do! :thumbsup2

The dress are adorable. Ashley & Jessica look beautiful. :)

April is almost here. . .May is right behind. :) So close!

My word the ducks are soooo cute too. How neat that you can let them experience that. I'd love to have chickens here - but somehow I don't think it would go over well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter