Art Pad Contest.

I'm not sure if we only get one entry.. but if we do here is my second, if not just count african sunset:

Inspired by jeffgwins' mother.

milkabum said:
I'm not sure if we only get one entry.. but if we do here is my second, if not just count african sunset:

Inspired by jeffgwins' mother.

Aww, thanks! :blush: Your great!

LOL I just did a person, it's horrible, laugh at it :happytv:
myart.jpg

!!!! Art pad is not seeming to work !!!! The due date Will be changed to the 15th and you can only do 1 entry i will count the first one you posted.

I noticed it wasn't working the day i posted my picture. The only one that i got to see fully painted was the first entry in the thread. But i could never see mine or anyone else's picture unless they posted the actual picture and so that is why i posted mine with a link. Hopefully it is good enough to qualify for the judging.

If any one knows how to post the picture it would be better because we could be able to do this quicker!

Help I created the artwork. Now how to I make that appear directly in the forum cause I could not get the links to work to see everyone else's or mine either?

I posted the end of the link in the wrong forum. Here is the end of the link, you will have to put in the first part cause I am too new to post hyperlinks. :sad2: Sadly, I cannot even put in the com address. /?j73cwh1ajj4w
Thanks for creating the contest though. I do not create magic with a paintbrush so I would have never "Dared" to paint without it.

something's wrong with artpad.... :confused3 it appears I did that for nothing...lol I'm hoping they can get it up and working and the link will work eventually

Well it's fixed, when will the winner(s) be announced? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter