Art animation

Leahmeicher

Mouseketeer
We booked art animation for a family of four and a grandmother 5 total because of privacy Is this going to be comfortable I was thinking about switching to the cabins ?? But I heard transportation is worse ?? Can you even switch hotels after everything is book going nov 1

We booked art animation for a family of four and a grandmother 5 total because of privacy Is this going to be comfortable I was thinking about switching to the cabins ?? But I heard transportation is worse ?? Can you even switch hotels after everything is book going nov 1

Yes, you can call and modify your reservation at any point prior to check-in. If you have a package (room and tickets and/or dining), you'll just want to do it prior to final payment to avoid any change fees. In the AoA suite, you could certainly put grandmother in the master bedroom - she will have a queen bed and separate bath. Your family of 4 can then sleep in the living room where you will have two double pull-out/pull-down beds and also have your own bathroom. An alternative could be two separate rooms at a value (I would suggest Pop). This would give your 4 queen beds and two bathrooms, but you would not be guaranteed connecting rooms (you can certainly request it). I probably wouldn't make the switch to the cabins unless you consider renting a golf cart for your trip.

I agree with suggesting two rooms at pop instead. You'd get 2 queen beds (at AoA you'd get two double beds, plus the master of course).

Is the bathroom inside the bedroom? Or next to it so everyone has access?

The suites have 2 bathrooms. One connected to that master bathroom, and one off the living area. If you stick with a suite, I think AoA makes more sense than a cabin if you want a separate, private sleeping area for one member of your party. For the cabins, the bedroom has a queen bed and bunk beds, and there's a double sleeper sofa in the living room that isn't quite as private. The sleeping situation is flipped for AoA, with a queen bed in the master and then the sleeper and murphy bed in the living space.

Since the last refurb a few years ago, the sleeper sofa is now a Queen, not a double.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter