arrive on June 24 - anyone else ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
We arrive on June 24th for 8 wonderful magical days.
Anyone else going to WDW ?

We arrive June 24th at Nick Hotel and then the 25th at OKW. I can't wait!!! :cool1:

We'll be there check in 6/21 OKW & checking out on 6/29..

Hope to see you all there!

Will leave the light on for you...

we depart late that evening - when my family drags me out kicking & screaming: please, just one more ride on The Haunted Mansion?.;)

We'll be there 6/20-6/28; staying at WL.....our first trip EVER to WDW and I'm on these boards daily and so excited I can hardly stand it!!!! See you all there...pass the sunscreen!

Big family of 6 arriving on 6/24 for 8 magical days also. We are at ASMo. See ya'll there! :banana:

Arriving June 20th for 7 nights at SSR. We have a countdown calendar in the kitchen that our kids have been marking each day - we can't wait to go! Have a super vacation!

june 22-july 1. first trip to wdw...Pop Century here we come...yeah baby. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :hippie: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

We are leaving Texas morning of the 24th about 5:00am and driving. I expect to check in to SoG sometime the night of the 24th. My son (10) is so excited, let's see how many time I hear, Are we there yet!.
HAHAHA

PixiePop said:
We arrive June 24th at Nick Hotel and then the 25th at OKW. I can't wait!!! :cool1:

:sad2:
We'll be checking out of the Nick Hotel on the 24th! Passing at the airport :wave2:

Arriving on the 24 for 10 magical nights at POP! My wife's 41st birthday is the 25th so we'll get to celebrate with The Mouse. :cool1: Hope you all have a great time.

pooh2001 said:
We arrive on June 24th for 8 wonderful magical days.
Anyone else going to WDW ?

No, but 15 years ago we were at MK on June 24th...it was our Honeymoon and my 1st trip to WDW!!

Have a great trip!!

Is anyone else starting to get excited????

I am! I am! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm currently grading exams- but in 3 weeks I'm all about WDW- see you all there!! :cheer2: :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!