Are you watching election results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
Have to say, it is exciting to watch it all unfold. Are you following along or waiting to hear tomorrow or whenever we may actually know?

I like watching the map showing how all Americans are exercising their right to vote. No matter the outcome, this at least for a short period of time unites us all and that makes me happy.😁

I just check in from time to time, but I don't like watching all the blather about it.

Yes. I find politics more and more distasteful, but I was a Government major in college and I've always enjoyed following the Presidential election night returns. I even took a day of leave tomorrow so I can stay up late watching it and wallow in it tomorrow.

Nope. Was playing with the kids, now going to read for a bit. Maybe I'll find out tomorrow. Maybe it will still be up in the air. I hope there is a definite answer soon.

Yes - but i'm the only one in the house watching.

So i've closed myself off in the kitchen so I can't be heard yelling later - and i've just finished ripping apart a rotisserie chicken and i'm making chicken salad for lunches tomorrow bc this is giving me anxiety.

I love staying up for election results - I've done it ever since I was in my early 20's.

I will say - this is quite the time to have over 5 pounds of leftover halloween candy in my house.

I'm going to do some damage to that pile tonight....

I love to watch on election night. I have good memories of watching Tim Russert and his white board back in 96 (?) and then waking up in the middle of the night to turn on the TV to see the stats. Computers have come along way since then.

I have it on. I watch it, but it makes me edgy, so I also am here on the DISboards and trying to come up with another good internet activity that will hold my attention so I can put the TV coverage in my mind's background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter