Are you a TRUE Disney fan??

I luv everything that comes with Disney, but to be honest I haven't been there but 1 time in my life because my parents choose to go all over the place when we vacation. I however would still go to US, especially since they have the new Harry Potter thing now.

I am a 100% Disney fan, but I HAVE been to Universal. The two are two completely different worlds. I do want to go back to Universal again, since on our band trip we only went one day, but I would definitely choose Disney over Uni in a heartbeat. Don't you ever wonder what Universal is like? Disney will always top it, but the parks provide two different things. One is Disney, the other has The Simpsons, The Mummy, Shrek, Jimmy Neutron, Spongebob, and more. I went just to see what it was like. I want to go back merely because I didn't get to see everything. I think you should go at least once, and you don't have to go again if you don't want to, but it's kind of like Six Flags and Disney. Two different theme parks, but some of us Disney lovers go there. True Disney and Uni are close to each other, but still. Distance is not a reason not to go.

Whoa there.

I love Disney, and I love Universal. I've been to both for my birthday, and both offer different things.

Birthday in Universal: Got a cabana by the pool at the Royal Pacific Resort. Got special attention at Bubba Gump's that night at dinner. Very fun day; I turned 14.

Birthday in WDW: Hung out by the pool at AKL. Got special attention at 1900 Park Faire that night at dinner. Got a bit of attention from CMs at the GF and in the MK. Fun day; I turned 17.

I love IoA. So much. I love the Hulk. I love the Amazing Adventures of SpiderMan. I love Dr. Doom's FearFall. I love Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges (10X better than Kali) and I love Dudley Doo-Right's RipSaw Falls. I love the Jurassic Park River Adventure. And I love Suess Landing for the pure imagination.

I love USF. I love Revenge of the Mummy. I love the themeing of each land. I love Men In Black: Alien Attack. I love Twister: Ride It Out.

I enjoyed CityWalk, but not as much as I love DTD.

I love the Disney theme parks. I love the Disney resort-hotels. I love the Disney water parks.

I don't love the lack of thrill rides at Disney. That's why Universal trumps Disney in the thrill-ride department. Disney caters pretty much STRICTLY to families. It's a family park, with rides the family can enjoy, as Walt wanted. Universal caters to the older kids, teenagers, and young adults/college crowd/adults that don't want the pixie dust.

You can be a "true" Disney fan and like/enjoy/love Universal at the same time. I know I sure do. I plan on going back to USO in a couple years, after all the WWoHP hullaballoo dies down a bit.

I've gone to WDW a lot more than I have gone to US, and I like WDW better. However, there is nothing wrong with going to US, it's a different setting. For my grad bash we went to US, and I've been for Halloween Horror Nights, both were a lot of fun! But I still prefer WDW, and I always will :)

When I go to Disney, I usually go for 2 weeks. And sometimes we get bored of the Disney Parks, so we usually go to Seaworld. So yes i would

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter