Are These Character Dining Prices Current?

Christin82

Mouseketeer
Storytellers Breakfast (Adult) $36
Storytellers Breakfast (Child) $21

Plaza Inn Breakfast (Adult) $35
Plaza Inn Breakfast (Child) $19

Goofy’s Kitchen Dinner (Adult) $43
Goofys Kitchen Dinner (Child) $25

I have tried to confirm these prices, but the official DL site only lists relatively wide price ranges, rather than specifics.

We will not be purchasing any printed photos, if that makes any difference.

They are close. Prices change with the seasons. Disney will tell you the exact price for the dates you want if you call the dine line. But those prices you listed are as correct as you will find online. You will also be charged taxes and automatic gratuity.

They are close. Prices change with the seasons. Disney will tell you the exact price for the dates you want if you call the dine line. But those prices you listed are as correct as you will find online. You will also be charged taxes and automatic gratuity.

Thank you! As long as they’re relatively close, it isn’t a problem, so I’ll try not to worry about it until we get there.

I'm pretty sure I paid $ 44 for Storytellers last fall. Surf's Up and Storytellers both had a pretty significant price hike after the re-vamp.

EDIT: $43 sounds quite low for Goofy's Kitchen dinner too. From last time I went it I thought I remembered over 50. Friends treated me though, so I don't have a receipt I could check. I only remember being shocked that they were spending that much money on me.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure I paid $ 44 for Storytellers last fall. Surf's Up and Storytellers both had a pretty significant price hike after the re-vamp.

EDIT: $43 sounds quite low for Goofy's Kitchen dinner too. From last time I went it I thought I remembered over 50. Friends treated me though, so I don't have a receipt I could check. I only remember being shocked that they were spending that much money on me.

Those $43 was the only price I could find for goofy‘s as well...so you think it is more than that?

I was considering that one for around first weekend of December...(not thanksgiving) so does it get more expensive for Christmas season?
Anyone done it last Christmas season?
I don’t know if I will book it, without knowing the price up front...(and an international call isn’t ideal either)
(I know everything could potentially change from now till next Christmas)

Storyteller's is listed on allears at

Children (3-9) $26.00
Adults (10 and up) $44.00

dated Nov 2018

but since it is several months old, may be less for the seasonal thing

Storyteller's is listed on allears at

Children (3-9) $26.00
Adults (10 and up) $44.00

dated Nov 2018

but since it is several months old, may be less for the seasonal thing
That sounds more like what we paid in early December.

Hey Christin! It's Shannon :) We just went from Jan. 27- Feb. 2nd. We did a Character Breakfast at PCH Grill and the prices were $39 per adult, and $23 per child before tax and gratuity. My girls are HUGE Stitch fans so this was a must for us. I hope you guys have an amazing time on your vacation, and if you have any questions, let me know :)

Hey Christin! It's Shannon :) We just went from Jan. 27- Feb. 2nd. We did a Character Breakfast at PCH Grill and the prices were $39 per adult, and $23 per child before tax and gratuity. My girls are HUGE Stitch fans so this was a must for us. I hope you guys have an amazing time on your vacation, and if you have any questions, let me know :)

Hi, Shannon! Haha I’m so glad to see you on here! This is the first time I’ve ever run into anyone on this board who I know in real life! Small world, huh? I probably will have lots of questions for you. I hope you and your family had a blast on your recent trip! We are going from 2/28 to 3/4, and I’ve been doing tons of planning. Any suggestions or observations you might want to share would be helpful!

Those $43 was the only price I could find for goofy‘s as well...so you think it is more than that?

I was considering that one for around first weekend of December...(not thanksgiving) so does it get more expensive for Christmas season?
Anyone done it last Christmas season?
I don’t know if I will book it, without knowing the price up front...(and an international call isn’t ideal either)
(I know everything could potentially change from now till next Christmas)

Yes, I think it is definitely more than that. The price I had was from Halloween Time, I would expect Christmas to be at least the same level.

I'm going in September. I'll be back in Germany before your reservation window opens. If you want I can ask when I'm there and let you know the price.

The dinner character meals are usually closer to the top-end price estimate, while the breakfasts are typically the lower end. The range for Goofy's is listed as 35-59.99, so for budgeting purposes, pencil in 35 as the breakfast rate, and 59.99 as the dinner rate, and add to that if you want specialty drinks.

I have been trying to call to get recent prices but end up on hold forever. If I ever get through I will post here! I did have down Goofy's Dinner at $43 and $25 though.

I was able to get through to Dining Reservations today and these are the prices I was given. I mentioned my trip in early April so consider these valid from now until then!

PCH:

Breakfast: $39, $23
Brunch: $42, $23 (starting 3/29/19, Fri, Sat, Sun only)

Storytellers:
Breakfast: $44, $26 (ouch, that is a big price jump!)
Brunch: $46, $26

Plaza Inn:
Breakfast: $34, $19

Goofy:
Brunch (she called it Brunch but it starts at 7am so...): $44, $26
Dinner: $48, $28

I was able to get through to Dining Reservations today and these are the prices I was given. I mentioned my trip in early April so consider these valid from now until then!

PCH:

Storytellers:

Plaza Inn:

Goofy:

Thank you so much! It was very nice of you to post this!

PCH:

Storytellers:

Plaza Inn:

Goofy:

Thank you! This is great info :)

PCH:

Storytellers:

Plaza Inn:

Goofy:
Thank you for posting this! Headed to plaza inn next month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!