Are there onsite or guide-specific incentives?

pianomanzano

DIS Veteran
Someone on FB is claiming to have bought 350 pts at VGF at a rate lower than the current incentives for 1000pts (They said they got it at $177/pt). They also said they got a special offer for buying onsite and for a referral, but they also said they bought 350 instead of 300 because the incentives were better when purchasing that many points. Not about to get into a FB comment war over so many dubious claims, but was curious if there are in fact incentives for buying while on property or if guides will give up some commission to make the sale? (and not talking about a gift card that they give after a tour)

I specifically asked my guide about on-site purchase promotions before our direct purchase in April, and he said no. Interested to hear any other experiences. 😯

Is it cheaper if you buy on a cruise? (I’ve never been but I do see posts about people buying DVC on the ships all the time.)

Been a long time since I have read about cruises giving extra incentives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter