Are there many Single DVC member out there

ajiuo

Practically Perfect In Every Way
I’m just curious how many single DVC members there are out there. I’m sure most members are married with children. I just thought it would be kind of fun to see.

Although I'm not single, DH has virtually no desire to go to Disney, so almost all my DVC trips are solo. The only time he goes to a DVC with me is at Hilton Head. He didn't even do the DVC tour with me, where I first learned of the Hilton Head resort.

I am a single owner :) So are 2 of my friends. I started going to Disney multiple times a year in 1991, but did not purchase DVC until 2010. What an idiot I was! But I think it is because they definitely market more towards families.

I am a single owner. Usually down with my kids every 2-3 years, Hopefully multiple times with an AP soon. My Kids are older so looking forward to a solo trip or with another adult.

Although I'm not single, DH has virtually no desire to go to Disney, so almost all my DVC trips are solo. The only time he goes to a DVC with me is at Hilton Head. He didn't even do the DVC tour with me, where I first learned of the Hilton Head resort.
We are the same way. I am the one that goes to WDW as often as possible. I purchased my DVC contract while on the cruise, which is something that my husband would never go on. It is in my name only.

I am a single owner. No kids, but lots of nieces and nephews (grands as well).

Not single, but my husband and I bought in before having any kids. I’m the Disney lover in our household and he only comes with occasionally, so in practice it really is mine alone 😛

I am. No kids and I usually go solo. I'm hoping to do a bigger trip with my cousin and her kids soon.

I'm a single owner and have been since the start. I only have one child and he is now in college. I travel by myself a few times a year and with my son at least once a year.

I was a single parent when I bought a few years ago and still single lol. Like others have said not sure that fits your metric of single as I haven’t done a solo trip 🤷‍♂️

Single owner too; I have a niece that I try to bring along as many times as her parents wants - not Disney fans :( ..

Most of my trips I go on my own.. and agree twice the points twice the trips :)))

Single owner too; I have a niece that I try to bring along as many times as her parents wants - not Disney fans :( ..

Most of my trips I go on my own.. and agree twice the points twice the trips :)))
I think I will mainly travel alone. I have a couple of times so far, but my mom came once. That’s a good idea. Maybe I could bring my nephew when he gets a bit older. I don’t have any kids.

Bought in 1996, single, no kids. I vary between 3 types of trips each year - 1. Solo, 2. With some family, 3. With some friends. I admit I find the solo trips the most relaxing and enjoyable overall, as I can do whatever I want with no schedule.

I’m just curious how many single DVC members there are out there. I’m sure most members are married with children. I just thought it would be kind of fun to see.
I just lost my husband, so that makes me a single owner. We bought in 1994. I'm a senior citizen, no kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter