Are the times on the navigators accurate?

fredms

Love my nieces and nephews!
I looked at the Navigator's Barb posted on her website (thanks Barb) and it says Palo reservations can be made starting at 1:30. For the DCL experienced folks, is that usually an accurate time or do they let you reserve earlier? Similarly for the spa?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

If they are in a good mood that day they sometimes start earlier, but not much earlier. :eek: We usually head to get in line at the spa and for palo ressies around 1.

I've always arrived 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time, and they have always already been taking reservations. However, I'm told that in recent months they've begun taking reservations as soon as boarding begins, which, if true, makes this discussion academic....

On our 4/5/03 Eastern cruise, most things opened at noon for reservations. Here is the list from the Welcome Aboard flyer we received when we checked in at the port:

Palo reservations - at Rockin' Bar D, 12 - 3
Spa reservations - 12 - 3:30.
Kid's club/lab registration - opens at noon
Flounder's reef - 12:30 - 3:15
Common grounds - 12:30 opens
Parrot Cay lunch 12 - 2; Topsiders 12 - 3:30
Changes in dining assignments - noon - 3:30 at Sessions
Shore Excursion drop off - noon - 10 pm

You can make reservations after the safety drill as well, but these are the initial times.

We boarded at about 12:10, did Palo, Spa, then ate lunch, then registered the kids. We prebooked excursions by phone at the 60 day mark.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter