Are the Star Wars Fireworks over?

I hope they still have them beyond April 8th. I think they will, and it's just that they're slowly putting the times out. Just a few days ago, I'm pretty sure they only went up to March 31st with the times, and the next time I looked they went up through the 8th. So hopefully within the next couple days or weeks they'll extend it out again.

I wouldn't put anything past them at this point, but it would be kind of silly to get rid of them before the conclusion of Spring Break season, the Galactic Nights event, and Dark Side half marathon weekend.
My thoughts exactly. Disney has made a lot of head scratching decisions, but this would be unbelievably strange. We're talking about big Star Wars events guaranteed to have huge Star Wars fans who will pay for the dessert party/tour. Hey wait a minute. I resemble that remark.

Fireworks times are now up and scheduled through the end of April, but the dessert party is still only bookable through April 8 (as of this writing -- but the times went up in just the past two hours, so there's hope those will come up soon too. Hopefully!)

And now the dessert party is bookable, too. That wasn't a very long wait!

In May according to the Disney website, Fantasmic is at 9 pm with oddly enough a park closing time of 8:30. Star Wars fireworks not yet listed. Can I assume according to the April times, that the Star Wars fireworks occur 30 mins after the Fantasmic start time, even in May? In April it shows 8:30 F!/9SW and 9 F!/9:30 SW. I know, I know anything goes with Disney and the hours. Just trying to plan (as are a zillion other people I'm sure)...I don't get why they can post Fantasmic but not the fireworks, makes no sense.

In May according to the Disney website, Fantasmic is at 9 pm with oddly enough a park closing time of 8:30. Star Wars fireworks not yet listed. Can I assume according to the April times, that the Star Wars fireworks occur 30 mins after the Fantasmic start time, even in May? In April it shows 8:30 F!/9SW and 9 F!/9:30 SW. I know, I know anything goes with Disney and the hours. Just trying to plan (as are a zillion other people I'm sure)...I don't get why they can post Fantasmic but not the fireworks, makes no sense.
make sure to subscribe to the official SW thread, we keep everything updated on page one and it becomes very active when dessert party and schedules get posted. If you are looking for specific SWaGS info page one post 11 has all that

make sure to subscribe to the official SW thread, we keep everything updated on page one and it becomes very active when dessert party and schedules get posted. If you are looking for specific SWaGS info page one post 11 has all that
Already done! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter