Are the Star Wars Fireworks over?

What Robo said, I'm sure they'll still be around in April. They just aren't listed yet as it's so early.

The showtime for the fireworks weren't listed for my trip at the end of March just a week or two ago and now they are.

I am sure they will continue as long as DHS is a construction zone. They need to draw people to a park that only has a handful of attractions and the only way they can do that is by doing shows like that.

I am guessing the Galaxy, Far, Far, Away stage show will continue on as well despite it not being scheduled that far in advance yet either (I only see those scheduled out to March 11).

They are releasing the dates and times about a month to month and half in advance. They should release the rest of April sometime with in the next two weeks.

What Robo said, I'm sure they'll still be around in April. They just aren't listed yet as it's so early.

I know -- it is and it isn't, since FP+ booking days are now, for those of us with April trips. It's frustrating not to be able to nail down plans before you do those, including the SW fireworks dessert party, which also isn't up past 4-8 yet. I just keep checking. :)

Thanks everyone, I'll keep checking. I've been out of the loop on WDW news so I was wondering if I missed an announcement

Reactions: TAK
I know -- it is and it isn't, since FP+ booking days are now, for those of us with April trips. It's frustrating not to be able to nail down plans before you do those, including the SW fireworks dessert party, which also isn't up past 4-8 yet. I just keep checking. :)

Yes! It's very frustrating! I can see not knowing 180 days ahead for ADRs but seems like 60 days is reasonable. I was doing our FPS this week and it would have been nice to know :)

Yes it can be! Times for our SW shows last year when we went weren't posted till 30 days in advance or so.

Thanks, I was just wondering the same thing. I was trying to figure out what days to do DHS and could not find the SW Fireworks. Not sure if they do them every night.

During the off season when they first started they were not every night. The only April date known right now is April 14 which is the E-ticket star wars event.

Not to mention the delay in announcing official park hours.

Which IMO is pathetic of Disney, when they're opening up FP+ 60 days in advance, etc... expecting people to make those plans before they even have park hours, show hours etc... out.

I agree. I would prefer they lower the booking day to 30 days if it would mean all of the times were known

I agree. I would prefer they lower the booking day to 30 days if it would mean all of the times were known

Sorry, but Disney has not consistently ever locked-in hours and events as early as 30 days in advance.

I hope they still have them beyond April 8th. I think they will, and it's just that they're slowly putting the times out. Just a few days ago, I'm pretty sure they only went up to March 31st with the times, and the next time I looked they went up through the 8th. So hopefully within the next couple days or weeks they'll extend it out again.

I wouldn't put anything past them at this point, but it would be kind of silly to get rid of them before the conclusion of Spring Break season, the Galactic Nights event, and Dark Side half marathon weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter