Are the first seatings in the AM staggered?

amamax2

DIS Veteran
We have an ADR for CP at 8:15 am. I know the first time available in the morning is 8:05. Will the restaurant fill completely at 8:05, and then as each table empties, a new family is seated, or do they stagger filling all the tables initially so that only some tables are filled at 8:05, some more at 8:10, some more at 8:15, etc? Wondering if 8:15 was not such a good choice since if they completely fill the place at 8:05, we'll have to wait a looong time till a table becomes available.....

Thanks!

They are staggered. Get to MK by 8am when they let you in and go check in at CP... you will get seated quickly...promise!:thumbsup2

Wow, that was fast - I LOVE this board!

Thank you for the info - I feel better now!!

It actually feels pretty empty at first! By the time we are ready to leave at 8:45 (with a 8:05 seating) it has filled up. But it is nicely staggered, so there isn't a stampede to the buffet!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter