are items allowed in park?

California Mom

DIS Veteran
I'd like to bring in some drinks and small snacks for the kids to DL and DCA. Will they let us carry bottled water, drinks, in to the park, in a backpack/bag?

THANKS

yep. we just got back today. we brought water, soda, sandwiches and misc. snacks for the kids each day into the park.

have a good trip!

I do not believe outside food is allowed, but I do not think they will confiscate it either when checking your belongings.

Officially the answer would be no, but unless what you are carrying it in is glass or you have a knife, they will not confiscate it.

We have annual passes and take our own things in all the time. Mostly just fruit, crackers and water bottles. Never been asked in the 8+ years we have had passes. Just don't take a full picnic basket and you should be fine.;)

We bring in tons of stuff. When it's just me and the kids we bring in juice, fruit, water, and sandwiches. When we got with my dad, who is diabetic and has kidney failure and therefor on a VERY limited diet, we have to bring an igloo (soft) with medicine, soda, and other foods he can eat. The've never asked for an explination of all our stuff, never looked at us funny, nothing. I wouldn't worry about it unless you planned to bring a huge igloo or glass bottles.

The only things I saw taken away were drinks in glass bottles. My kids had gummy candies in their fanny packs and the guy checking bags made a joke of it and asked if he could have some. A family next to me brought in a plastic bag containig an entire loaf of bread and other sandwich fixins.

Contrast this with Universal...they were very strict. Their rule is that you can bring in fresh fruit and baby food and nothing else. They don't have lockers outside the gates, so the people being caught either had to take their food all the way back to their cars or throw it away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter