• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are guests assured entry?

cab0ad

disney lover
My family and I are considering going at the end of May for a week. If we stay at Portofino or HRH are we assured entry into the park? I know you have to have a reservation at Disney to get into a park. I haven’t found anything about reservations for Universal parks, though. What is it looking like during COVID?

My family and I are considering going at the end of May for a week. If we stay at Portofino or HRH are we assured entry into the park? I know you have to have a reservation at Disney to get into a park. I haven’t found anything about reservations for Universal parks, though. What is it looking like during COVID?
Just a FYI, we returned from Universal yesterday and hotel guests were not given any type of priority when Volcano Bay reached capacity which it did almost every day by 12:00. I know this is peak Spring Break so you might not have that issue in May. We were unable to get it twice even though we were staying at Royal Pacific. It’s best to take advantage of the early hotel guest entry for that park for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter