Are Egypt October 2021 trips going?

Yes, we are! Unfortunately, our adult children had to cancel due to work conflicts. Who knew when we booked this that Feb 2022 wouldn't be a good time for either of them?

I will let you know if we change our minds, but right now we are all in. Any idea how many are booked on this ABD?

Aw, sorry they're not able to join but happy to hear we'll hopefully get to meet you both!

I called them on 11/29 to ask how many were booked, and I was told there were 28. More than I was expecting, to be honest! I was hoping we'd have something closer to 20, but c'est la vie. :)

Aw, sorry they're not able to join but happy to hear we'll hopefully get to meet you both!

I called them on 11/29 to ask how many were booked, and I was told there were 28. More than I was expecting, to be honest! I was hoping we'd have something closer to 20, but c'est la vie. :)
I would prefer less peeps as well, but that means it has enough people to be a go so that is good news!

I would prefer less peeps as well, but that means it has enough people to be a go so that is good news!

Agree! Part of why I asked originally was concern that numbers might be too low. I may check again after the PIF date to see if it changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter