Are crowds similiar at DL as WDW?also...any hotel recommendations?

pat fan

Sad my tag won't fit :(
We were planning our trip for August since that is a slow period for WDW,but with the swap to DL,how does that work out?Is that a decent crowd time at DL?I have NO idea what the ebb and flow is like there.Any idea what the weather is like?

Any tips for a good hotel that is off site?I can't see spending the money to stay on site if the only perk is park hopping to DCA.We will be there 3 days.2 for DL and 1 for DCA.No need to hop.We are a family of 4 that have stayed at the ALLStars in WDW twice.Thanks!

Hi Pat! Crowds here in August are pretty miserable, just as they are at WDW. The weather is better, though, hot but usually not too bad, with much lower humidity than WDW. :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

We always stay at the Marriott Fairfield Inn across from the main entrance to Disneyland. It's in super close walking distance and they have a McDonalds and Denny's type restaurant right out front for a late night snack on the way back from the parks.

Here's a link to their website. You can check availability and rates on line.

http://fairfieldinn.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=LAXOC

poohmail.gif

I highly recommend the Best Western Park Place Inn, which is literally across the street from the walk-in entrance, rather than down the block :D We've had good experiences there every time and you can't beat the convenience. Less than a 5 minute walk from your door to the Disneyland gate :D

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter