Are all Holiday Inns created equal???

myalron1

Earning My Ears
I really want to stay at the HIFS but cant afford the 143.00 per night for 9 nights. I also am going to keep checking the closer to my trip to see if there are any cancellations hopeing that might bring down the rate??? Anyway, i thought about trying one of the other Holiday Inns..and comments??

Julie

I would also like to know the answer to this question. I have rooms booked at the Holiday Inn MG east and the HIFS. Is the Family Suites worth the extra $20/ night????

I have stayed at 3 of them. Nikki bird was o.k., great if you were not in the room much. I hear though that it has gone down hill since our last visit. Next year we stayed at holiday inn main gate east, and it was about the same. Nothing fancy, but clean. Last year and every year from here on out will be HIFS. Beautiful, very clean and spacious. totally geared towards kids. For the post above if you have any kids the HIFS will save money over and above the $20 difference just with the free breakfast and kids eat free promotion. There is just no comparing the 3, HIFS is a far superior hotel

95- offsite
97- Nikki bird
98- Holiday Inn M.E.
99- Days suites
00-ASM and HIFS
00- DL and MOWC
01- Animal kingdom lodge and HIFS

There is no comparison between HIFS and any other Holiday Inn.

Unique features of HIFS:

* Free full breakfast buffet
* Kidsuites are genuine suites with separate master bedroom, kids' bedroom, and living room. Kidsuites at any other HI are just a regular hotel room with a partitioned area for the kids' space.
* Additional specialty suites like Cinemasuites and Romance suites
* Zero-depth entry pool with built-in activities, fountains, etc.
* Additional amenities like free mini-golf, karaoke, train ride tour around the hotel, etc.

Of course HIFS is also the most expensive HI, so it's largely a "you get what you pay for" situation.

--- Mark

as MM points out the answer is no. That is why the HIFS is more expensive. In this case, you get what you pay for. And remember the location and convenience (away from the 192 zoo) is wonderful.

I agree with everyone. Though I lucked out and got the BOGO offer in January, I would've gladly paid double for this wonderful resort.

It had EVERYTHING I like in a vacation and more. In my idea it is the ideal place to stay no matter what the cost!

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter