Aquatica Banana Beach Cookout

richkorn

Mouseketeer
Does this place still have the all-day buffet where you go back as many times as you want?

The Aquatica website now only lists the "Aquatica Orlando Meal Deal" for $25 at the Banana Beach Cookout. It lists 1 Entree, 1 souvenir all-day drink cup, 1 snack, and 1 side/desert ONLY.

Nothing about all-day buffet anymore. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

I think they are two separate things:

The website's page for Banana Beach Cookout still states: "Take a break from your fun in the sun and enjoy a meal at this all-you-care-to-eat buffet, including pulled pork, baked chicken, hot dogs, cheese pizza with an array of sides and desserts."

Separate from that, when you click on the link for the Aquatica Meal Deal, it says:
  • Meal Deal can be redeemed at any culinary dining location inside the park
  • If Meal Deal is redeemed as a one-time visit to Banana Beach the Meal Deal will have one remaining snack
I have sent them a message asking about the all-day aspect of the cookout and what the cost is. I will post here and update the sticky if they respond.

I think they are two separate things:

The website's page for Banana Beach Cookout still states: "Take a break from your fun in the sun and enjoy a meal at this all-you-care-to-eat buffet, including pulled pork, baked chicken, hot dogs, cheese pizza with an array of sides and desserts."

Separate from that, when you click on the link for the Aquatica Meal Deal, it says:
  • Meal Deal can be redeemed at any culinary dining location inside the park
  • If Meal Deal is redeemed as a one-time visit to Banana Beach the Meal Deal will have one remaining snack
I have sent them a message asking about the all-day aspect of the cookout and what the cost is. I will post here and update the sticky if they respond.

Thanks that would be great!
Also - AAA tix for Aquatica no longer list the all-day-dine with a one day ticket. It was an extra 20 bucks but it's gone.

We where there last week and asked about the all day buffet. It is no longer going on, it is the meal deal. They still have the signs around the cook out that says all day buffet but it is not.

We where there last week and asked about the all day buffet. It is no longer going on, it is the meal deal. They still have the signs around the cook out that says all day buffet but it is not.

I would suspect its a seasonal change, only for the winter months when guest attendance is sharply lower. The all day option should return when the weather warms up.

Thanks for this update - I did reach out to Sea World on social media but they were not very helpful... :(

I called and talked to a TM at Aquatica and they said they are not doing the all day buffet package anymore.We are really disappointed.The person I spoke with said they got a lot feedback from customers that wanted something different.The TM I spoke with was even unhappy about it and said it was a better deal then the new one out now.I plan on sending an email and asking to bring it back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter