Aps

Muppet

Yes this is what I look like.....
Hello

I am going for Christmas this year and I am about to book for next Christmas also.

Need alittle info please.

Annual passes for Universal parks.

1 Where do I buy them from?

2 How much are they?

3 Is that why the AA sent me a AAA card for to be able to buy these passes?

4 Am I right in thinking that it means I can go in to both parks as many times as I want.

Last one

We paid approximately $160 for our annual passes to Universal. It gives you unlimited entrance to both parks and City Walk, free parking and lots of discounts on food and merchandise.

We paid for our tickets at the regular ticket booths at IoA, then had to take a voucher to Guest Relations inside the park to have our photograph taken and the pass made. It was quite time consuming, so be sure to put aside a little time (and patience) for this.

I think there is currently a special offer for AAA members (and therefore for AA members in the UK) - $99 springs to mind, but I might have this wrong. Check on the US/IoA board on the main DIS.

I think that the Universal annual pass is the best value-for-money ticket in Orlando at the moment, particularly if you can get AAA discount.

Regards

Rob

We got the Anual pass last year when it became available for $99,using the AAA card.You have to show the AAA card at the AAA offices in Orlando,they are on a road parallel with the 192,somewhere near marker 10,but if you get a good map the rep should be able to direct you.It was very simple they just want to see your AAA pass and take your name .There were one or two other offers on at that time like; Boggy Creek/Gatorland combo for $27 adult .
Hope this helps.
Geoff.

Muppet - just wondering about whether an annual pass will be any good to you. If you are going for actual Xmas both years, you annual pass will run out a year from the day you first used it so won't cover your next holiday. To get the use of an AP for two holidays you need to make your second holiday start 50 weeks after your first (if going for 2 weeks). Just a thought!

I'm hoping there will be an AA offer for later in the year to cover our Xmas/new Year trip.

As we won't have a car I'm wondering how far from Universal the AAA office is? We would probably be taking a taxi from the Dolphin hotel, would we be going far out of our way to get to the AAA office first, or is it en route to US?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter