April Pen Pal Letter Swap

Mine is done and ready to go......will mail this week.
I will post back when it is on its way.

I will be working on my letters this weekend. Already figured out what treat to get----just have to buy it.

Cindy

I purchased my treat today. Well, I purchased it last week but it kept calling to me so I had a nibble, then another one. So I had to buy another today. :rotfl:

I'll be sending everything out next week.

I'm going shopping for my twist today, still trying to decide exactly which type to get!!

Thank you for the updates ladies. Have fun shopping.

Reminder to all.....all letters need to be mailed by the ending of next weekend.

I have my twist, I have my recipes. I just need to type up the letter. Sorry, just haven't been feeling chatty lately. I promise to try to not be so lame when I do write.

I bought my treat today. I will have to work on my letter and recipe during the week as my BIL phoned a few hours ago to say my SIL had gone into labour so we need to go and get my nephew. Then hopefully go to the hospital tomorrow to the hospital to see my new niece/nephew!!!

I bought my treat today. I will have to work on my letter and recipe during the week as my BIL phoned a few hours ago to say my SIL had gone into labour so we need to go and get my nephew. Then hopefully go to the hospital tomorrow to the hospital to see my new niece/nephew!!!

:cool1: congratulations. Hope your SIL has a fast, and safe delivery. :goodvibes

Okay, tried and tried but did not succeed with twist idea. Back up plannow in place and I will mail by Tuesday!:thumbsup2

We still have a bunch of letters that need to be mailed out...but you do have till the ending of next week. ;) Once a few more letters have been mailed, I will reveal a hint to next months Twist of the Month. popcorn::

Just checking in to say I will mail out this week. I've got a lot of things to send and prefer to group it all together rather than make my dear boyfriend trek to the post office multiple times - bless him! :rotfl:

The months are passing by so fast - almost time for the May twist? :eek:

The one I sent was delivered on Sat ::yes::

Also I will be at Disneyland :yay: from 4-11 to 4-15 (no mail until 16).

I received it on Saturday when I got home from work. I don't use the internet at home, so I had to wait to post. And, it has been a very hectic Monday, so far. Just finished one tax return that I have been working on for a week.:banana:

I received three recipes from Nancy, which I hope to try after tax season.:goodvibes And...Liberty Orchards Fruit Delights. They are these fruit and nut things rolled in powdered sugar. Several years ago, I got to tour the facility and see how they were made. So nice to have them when I came home from work Saturday.:love:

Thanks lots, Cindy

P.S. Thanks for the nice letter, too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter