April Pen Pal Letter Swap

This month's--twist & all--is ready to go. I'm going to the PO at lunch time today!

So what was your twist and how can you relax with it?

It is a package of bath salts from Hawaii--Mango. Patsy knows I have a crazy life sometimes so she suggested I use the salts to relax in a bath--and I'm going to find some time to do it! :thumbsup2

It is a package of bath salts from Hawaii--Mango. Patsy knows I have a crazy life sometimes so she suggested I use the salts to relax in a bath--and I'm going to find some time to do it! :thumbsup2
That sounds good!

Glad to hear of those arrivals :). Hope all of you ladies enjoy the different scents that I had sent to you.

And, thank you Missy for letting me know that your letter, and twist were mailed.

The twist I rec'd from Patsy was a packet of Green Tea Ginger bath crystals. Smells wonderful! :)

I know what I'm going to send. Just have to get my hands on it. Hopefully can mail this weekend.

How is everyone doing with their April pen pal letter? There is still over two weeks to get them out, so all of you have alot of time left.

I am already starting to put together the twist of the month of may ;).

Almost done with the letter part.
Looking for the twist this weekend.....tried 2 stores with no luck, 2 more to try and if not there, I will have to think of something else.

I had received my April letter, and twist today from Missy. Thank you for the yummy recipes, as well as the Reeses peanut butter eggs popcorn::.

I received my twist - some yummy candy kinda of like salt water taffy but better than I have ever had.
Now need to think of something special in our area - maybe whitehouse rolls from Ukrops before they change over to Martins? Still thinking.

I received my twist - some yummy candy kinda of like salt water taffy but better than I have ever had.
Now need to think of something special in our area - maybe whitehouse rolls from Ukrops before they change over to Martins? Still thinking.

What are whitehouse rolls?

I'm debating over which twist snack to send as well! Florida has some GREAT treats, and funny Alabama does too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter