April 7 2013 Dream Cruise

Ok, the Bedard clan is officially in. I am still a little nervous, but I think it is just way too much FUN to pass up on. We will be in two cabins, but participating as one group (ie one FE).

We are~ ~
John (Dad)
Kim (Mom)
Nancy (Gramma)
Jack (boy, 8)
William (boy, 7)
Henry (boy, 4)

We will be staying in cabins 9043 & 9045.
Thanks so much for your patience with me.
I can't wait!
Kim

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
We welcome you to the FE Group and know you will have a wonderful time.pirate:

Starting to sew my FE. Hubby figured out my embroidery segment on my sewing machine. I didn't have time. I have a good part of my FE gifts compiled and ready to be assembled. Still waiting for a couple of things I ordered to come in. (tapping my toe here waiting on the post office) I am getting freaked about the count down. Anyone else in the same boat! lol *sorry, just had to* April 7th just can't come fast enough!!! WhOoT wHoOt!!pirate:

Mine are pretty much done as well. Getting so excited, our countdown is at 37 days until we leave!!!:dance3: Ready for some sun and warm weather after a big snow storm lastweek.:beach:

Just booked about two hours ago!! Super excited. Celebrating my dad's retirement and my mom's 10 year retirement. :-D It'll be us and my best friend. Not sure what room yet (GTY res), but I don't care. My mom and i went on the Dream in September and i CANNOT wait to get back on that ship!!!!!!!!

:beach:

WELL if you have room for 2 more ?????
WE ARE BOOKED deck 6 cabin 6644 I think ????
had this booked for sept 19 and just NOT wanting to wait till then,

garRy:firefight

Just thought I would check in to see what the final numbers are for our FE exchange. I bought the materials needed for the gifts and am going to get started soon (whenever my boys arent't around since they still don't know about the trip).

Thanks so much for organizing this... I am so excited! :cool1:

Kim

This is it, this is it (unless there are typos)

Fish Extender List
Dream Cruise, April 7, 2013
Just post any updates on Cabin Numbers

Cabin 8643
Tommy, Katie Lee​
Cooper (Girl) 5​
Cabin 8150
Doug, Lizzie​
Thomas (Boy) 6, Mary (Girl) 4​
Cabin 8152
Tom, Barb​
Cabin 5168
Jimmy, Yvette​
Aubrey (Girl) 7​
Cabin 7068
Bryan, Melissa​
Austyn (Boy) 10, Carter (Boy) 7​
Cabin 9011
Steve, Julie​
Katie (Girl) 7, Matthew (Boy) 5 1/2 months​
Cabin 8158
Scott, Natalie​
Isabelle (Girl) 10, Amelia (Girl) 8​
Cabin 9154
Amy​
Savannah (Girl) 14, Sammy (Boy) 10​
Cabin TBD
Andrew, Carla​
Skylar (Girl) 12​
Cabins 9043, 9045
John, Kim, Nancy (Gramma)​
Jack (Boy) 8, William (Boy) 7, Henry (Boy) 4​

It looks like several of us are in Georgia and are cruising for Spring Break.
I was just wondering if any of you were from Gwinnett County Schools? Their Spring Break seems like it is a week later than years past...

We are from the Atlanta area. Our oldest is in public school in Cobb, and our younger ones are in private in Fulton, and they have different Spring Breaks. Since we can't take our freshman out of school for vacation, we're going during Cobb County's Spring Break. The younger kids can miss school! :)

Ok question for all of you that are experienced with DCL. What do you usually plan for dinner clothes? I read no tank tops, do this include dressy as well? We have been on Carnival and they have a very dressy night. Just want to make sure I plan right. What excursions does everyone have planned? Just found out that we are staying at the Holiday Inn the night before. We get in to Orlando about so I need to find a fun idea for the evening.
Thanks!!

We prefer to dress up--not just on the cruise but day to day too. I will wear a dress 3 nights, and then pants and a cute top one other. My 5 year old daughter is always happy to wear a dress as well. My boys will wear khaki pants and either oxfords or polos every night with dress shoes (well, not super fancy dress shoes, but not sneakers either--hard to describe). We've never done a 4nt before, but I understand that Monday will be dress up optional. I will wear one of my less casual dresses and my husband will wear a jacket but probably not a tie.

Hope this helps.

Hi all. We've cruised a bunch before but I always forget about the "Meets" boards. This was a somewhat last minute cruise for us as we only decided to do this about two weeks ago and confirmed last Monday. It will be me, my husband, our 15 year old son, son that is turning 10 in two weeks, and our 5.5 year old daughter.

This will be our second time on the Dream; the last time was over MLK weekend in 2011. Those of you in the Atlanta area weekend will remember that as the week of our big ice storm. What a super fun week that was for us--home for 4 days and then off for our fun adventure on a new ship. It took us a long time to get out of Atlanta due to the icy roads, but otherwise it was an easy trip and we had a fantastic time on the Dream.

We've never done a 4 night before, and although it's not my first choice, I'm looking forward to getting away. We have friends that live in Nassau, so we will see them for a bit on our Nassau Day, and we always love spending the whole day on CC. My younger son and I will run the 5k and then we will all ride bikes around the island, eat good bbq, and relax in the sand and water.

I'm getting so excited, and am very ready for vacation. We will be driving down to Orlando Saturday morning, spending the afternoon/evening at the Magic Kingdom, staying at the Grand Floridian, and driving over to the port around 10.

I am getting my FE gifts together this morning, and getting excited! Who's with me!

Yvette :)

I am getting my FE gifts together this morning, and getting excited! Who's with me!

Yvette :)

WHEW!!! My sewing machines have been going NON-STOP over the last few days trying to get all of my FE gifts finished up! I am very excited and can't wait to exchange with everyone!

Not too much longer now...:hourglass

This is it, this is it (unless there are typos)

Fish Extender List
Dream Cruise, April 7, 2013
Just post any updates on Cabin Numbers

Cabin 8643
Tommy, Katie Lee​
Cooper (Girl) 5​
Cabin 8150
Doug, Lizzie​
Thomas (Boy) 6, Mary (Girl) 4​
Cabin 8152
Tom, Barb​
Cabin 5168
Jimmy, Yvette​
Aubrey (Girl) 7​
Cabin 7068
Bryan, Melissa​
Austyn (Boy) 10, Carter (Boy) 7​
Cabin 9011
Steve, Julie​
Katie (Girl) 7, Matthew (Boy) 5 1/2 months​
Cabin 8158
Scott, Natalie​
Isabelle (Girl) 10, Amelia (Girl) 8​
Cabin 9154
Amy​
Savannah (Girl) 14, Sammy (Boy) 10​
Cabin TBD
Andrew, Carla​
Skylar (Girl) 12​
Cabins 9043, 9045
John, Kim, Nancy (Gramma)​
Jack (Boy) 8, William (Boy) 7, Henry (Boy) 4​

Hi we booked this cruise today 3/4/2013 and wish to join in the FE group
we are Don & Gail have completed 42 Disney cruises and usually book
at the last minute. if the answer is NO please understand it is Ok. we
average a cruise (Disney ) a month. donald1403 Don and Gail
Cabin 10000. thank you Don

I was pretty much nonstop working on the FE exchange yesterday. I have g/d pirate outfit done and have worked on door sign, etc. I am excited about just getting the gifts ready! Waiting on one more component from the mailman.

Got mine pretty much done and all packaged up. Only 31 more days until we leave I can't wait!!!!!!! :dance3:

What dining does everyone have?
What excursions??

GOOD MORNIN
WELCOME
I'm READY NOW ! ! ! !
these days are getting longer or is it just me ??????? I know in 3 weeks the time will fly by !!!!! not sure if we are doing breakfast at GRILLS or not.
We have late dining , and palo on day 2 at 6 PM with Corine as our server ( I hope )

garRy:firefight

Hello all! We just got back from a week of state basketball tournaments. Our niece plays for our school team and this was our first trip to the tournaments. We got first! So exciting! Anyway, just realizing that our cruise is only a month away. Need to get busy on our gifts. Can't wait to meet you all!

Just curious...does any of the experienced cruisers have an idea the dimensions of the phones on board? I saw a pic of someone's creation for a bag that they did to carry the onboard phones in w/a clear see through vnyl panel in front. The carry bag had a clip on it to attach to belt loop or backpack. I would like to sew a set for hubby and g/d.
We are doing early dinning. I thought of booking Palo. Not sure hubby would appreciate it. He is a pretty basic food person. I would LOVE to experience Palo. I researched it and thought how wonderful it would be. Hmmmm....
We have the dolphin excursion booked so far.
Hoping our snow is finally winding down. Long winter here. Wisconsin is notorious for having blasts in April. Sick of shoveling, I tell ya!

got phone call from ship today (Dream) FBM all looks good
cannot wait to complete # 43 working to get to 50
maybe by the end od the year.

Don & Gail donald1403
cabin 10000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter