April 7, 2007 Western on the Magic?

Hi all, just found this thread, actually someone here directed me to it from another thread. Will be with my wife and DD15, our friend and her DD14 our coming too! Have been on 2 eastern and 1 western before. Have a handicapped room reserved as my wife has MS and uses a scooter, along with and inside room. Looking very forward to the cruise, btw we too are from Michigan! Have some palo reservations and shore excursions already booked. My DD has not been to the stack yet as she was to young on previous cruises, anyone know what type of activities go on?

Hi, We're from Michigan too :thumbsup2 My boys 14 and 15 will be in the stack too, some, they prefer the pool and Pluto's and Pinocchio's. They have dances, glow basketball, or volleyball, they have a murder mystery game that the older 2 liked a lot. This will be the first time the youngest is up in the stack too. Is it time to go yet?

Trekkie518, my DD has read your last post and has some interest in talking with your boys about the stack. I am new to the boards but is this something we could do through private messages? if your boys would be interested!:scared1:

does anyone have any suggestions for excursions? i haven't book any as of yet. there is my husband and I, dd 17 ds14 dd12.

I hope this doesn't double post. I some how lost mine. We are getting so excited. 2 months until our sailing away party!
Anyone book the bottom fishing at CC. I booked DS (18) but when I went to add DH it wouldn't let me. Hopefully someone on board will take some pics for me.
Paula

My nephew came over last night to book his excursions--Boy was he shocked, for some reason he was under the impression they were free! So needless to say DS and DN were very budget conscious while booking.

I did surprise them with the Atlantis Submarine on Coz.

Are any of you all staying at the Residence Inn Friday night?

Paula

We are flying in to Orlando and staying at the Hyatt at the airport. Think we will hire a car to get to port on saturday as there are 4 of us. Seem the cheapest way.
Anyone else booked the Dune buggies on cozumel?

I'm not sure what to book for excursions , any suggestions. the dune buggies do sound fun.

I'm not sure what to book for excursions , any suggestions. the dune buggies do sound fun.
The only availability on the web site is for some of the activities on CC. I keep checking because I want to add DH to Bottom Fishing on CC.
Paula

Hi Everyone! I am so glad that I booked the excursions early as it looks like there are not too many left. Tonight I tried to book a massage and the selections were pretty slim there too.

We are getting so excited, its been a couple of years since we have been on the DCL and our twins (DS11/DD11) are looking forward to it. Anyone else traveling with 6th graders?

My DS is way past the 6th grade.....wish he wasn't though. Those excursions really did book fast.
Paula

There seem to be al ot of available rooms too...last time the ship was sold out by now..wonder why it's not this time?

Is there any talk of a DIS meet? Last time we all went to home depot for a blue mickey ears card and then met a a specific time on deck nine..:banana:

i have a 12 year old dd, a 6th grader, she turned 12 last week. um, what did you get at home depot??

They were sample disney paint chips in the shape of Mickey Ears, we all had them so that we could ID each other...

Glad there is another 6th grader on board, my daughter mets lots of friends last time..some she still keeps in touch with some from the West Coast.

have you been on DCL before?

yeah - we are getting close....i have no excursions booked yet....only looking to do something in coz & GC....the one my DS (16) really wanted isn't being offered i guess - so we're trying to decide what else...guess if everything is already booked - we may do nothing...

We are leaving Calif april 4th and spending thurs & Fri at the parks - staying on property - then taking disney transp to the ship sat a.m. We definitely need to plan a DIS meet - we did that on last cruise = was really nice meeting everyone...and to this day - we keep that thread alive and stay in touch with many....

We just booked our excursions...decided the Dune Buggies in Coz sounded like fun...got the afternoon (12:45ish i think) and then the Pirate Encounter in GC...that one is at 10:10 or 10:30....??? so we're set....already had Palo brunch & dinner reserved....but on my last cruise - i hadn't booked Palo & was able to book once on board - so they do save some reservations for onboard booking ....

I just booked the Dune Buggies - there's only one time slot available now (11:45) and it's a 5 hour excursion - not sure how many there were originally - if there were more than one or not....but should be a good time....

Hi Everyone,

I just booked us on this cruise today. It will be me, DS(7), DD(will be 5 one week after cruise) and DD(2 1/2). My DH cannot join us b/c of work (and lake of interest in Disney and cruising - his loss).

The girls and I went on the Eastern in January and we are booked for the Westbound Panama Canal RP cruise in May 08. I couldn't wait over a year to get back on the ship (I think that I am addicted!).

If any Dis meets are planned we would love to partake. Anyone else have kids the same age? I am hoping to bump DD up to the 5-7 group (I think they will have more fun together. DD(2) could probably go to 3-4 but last time was more comfortable in the nursery.

If anyone is traveling solo and would like to join me at Palo's please PM me. I can't get ressies online this late but last time I had no problem when we boarded the ship.

Looking forward to talking with you more. Can't wait until the trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter