April 30 day shred

Today I did Day 2 Level 1 and I agree with someone else who said they don't want to miss any more days. I was really dreading today cause I was still sore from yesterday, but did better than I thought I would, and I feel sore now but ok. So, I'm glad I went ahead and did it.

I am also planning to do 10 days of each level. I think that will work out good.

I too plan on doing 10 days per level.

Only 7 days left of level 1
(Only 28 days all together!) :rotfl2:

I started this today. I'm also doing couch to 5k, but I thought this might help with some toning. I don't have much weight to lose (maybe about 5 pounds), but I would sure like to tone things up!

Level 1 day 1 complete :)

I ordered the dvd from netflix to try before I buy.
Started today, though did try the week 1 workout once last week.
The plan: 30DS Sunday-Thursday plus running, just running Friday and Saturday.
Trying to kick things into gear. I feel like I have been stalled and or in a rut this year. I did the workout tonight after running 4.5 miles, so I was pooped by the end! :)

And I strongly dislike the side lunges also!

Finished day 3. I must be in horrible shape because it still isn't getting any easier

I am with ya! My legs are KILLING ME. But I'm going to keep trying. I figure it's only 30 days, so I really want to finish it off. We'll see...I may need to take a rest day eventually.

GoofyPredsFan said:
I am with ya! My legs are KILLING ME. But I'm going to keep trying. I figure it's only 30 days, so I really want to finish it off. We'll see...I may need to take a rest day eventually.

Yes my legs, steps have now become the enemy lol. I'm having dental work done next week so I may have to take one rest day but I'm afraid if I take one it will be a downward spiral from there.

I woke up hating and loving Jillian. I HURT all over, but did Day 3 this morning.

Now if I could stay out of the Easter candy....

:confused3 Me too. I can't have it in the house --no will power. Looking forward to some results once the candy is gone.

Same here. I feel like I'm working out to eat candy. I think I'm going to pull a few pieces out for my daughter and chuck the rest.

I'm still in!! I am on track, finished day 5 this morning. I'm excited to be half way thru with level one. I actually feel a little better, not so sore. How about you?

I'm still in!! I am on track, finished day 5 this morning. I'm excited to be half way thru with level one. I actually feel a little better, not so sore. How about you?

Yup! On track here as well and also not feeling quite as sore. :thumbsup2

I haven't been using weights.
Today I will add those in. I think 3lb'ers.

And I doubled up on the sports bras and it has made quite a difference. :goodvibes

I haven't made a final decision on when I'll move onto the next level. We'll see where I'm at by day 10.

But if I feel like I haven't really "mastered" level 1- I may stick with it?

Then my other thought is that I will just do 10 days of each level and then start over another time to actually "master" the moves!!?!?!

I'm just happy that I'm actually doing it! :lovestruc

Did day 5 today, I'm still not using weights. I'm not anywhere near as sore as I was the first 3 days. Thinking I'll start incorporating the weights in tomorrow. I'm no where near mastering the moves and to be honest I Dont even know if I'm in perfect form.

Keep up the good work everyone. I took my measurements before I started so I'm excited to see if there is any change in 30 days.

Day 9 today. Truth be told I'm a bit scared to start the second workout on Sunday! I've heard it's the most intense...

lmhall2000 said:
Is this DvD or can you add it to Roku?

It is a DVD but since my TV is hooked up to the internet, I watch it on YouTube. You can find all three levels on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter