April 28th Dream Bahamas Cruise

Up to deck 10 that is. I just scored and upgrade from a inside on Deck 2 to a verandah on Deck 10. I also got a $640.00 dollar refund outta of the deal, thanks to the Florida resident rates that just came out. I was stressing about that inside cabin- I swore I would never go inside again after sailing on RCL in an inside.

I have only sailed balconies since then... Now I just have to have the talk with my rambuctious 3yrd old son.

I will be sure to change my room number on the FE.

Yeah!!!!!!:dance3:

So excited!
Just booked 2 rooms on this cruise for the 5 of us! Baby's first cruise! I've got lots to catch up on on this thread. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to the cruise!! If you are interested in the FE, just sign up by clicking the link my my signature and adding your info! If you are interested in lanyards for your family, click on the "May 4th lanyards list" and add your info--then write "dream" in the last column on the right.

Hey all,

We finally booked our flights and have great anticipation to get our vacation underway!!! :cool1:

I do have a question. Anyone working on door signs? I am looking for one in particular with Mickey and Minnie on a beach looking out at the Dream. Trying to get it with our names and 20th anniversary on it. I've looked at some of the threads that do the Mickey heads, but they are SSSOOOO long and after 15 pages I'm done looking.

Anyone have any ideas or something else that might be cool?

Thanks everyone!!!

See ya ONBOARD!!! :beach:

Well we are official. Paid in full and online check in completed. 12pm check in time not bad for a late booking. Now to book nursery hours :)
we will check out the fish extender list and add our names today. we were hoping it was not too late that is always so much fun

Just added us to the FE list. I forget our stateroom #s at the moment but will add them later. Is there a roll call on this thread? Just trying to get an idea of who's cruising with u!

Just added us to the FE list. I forget our stateroom #s at the moment but will add them later. Is there a roll call on this thread? Just trying to get an idea of who's cruising with u!

I received your info on the FE list! I'm glad you've joined us! There is a cruise roster on the first page.

linzjun said:
Yes this will be a trip of first; first big trip, first flight, and first cruise I am nervous but my excitement is helping me get past all the nervousness. I am still trying to research everything to know about a Disney cruise and looking into fish extenders they sound like a lot of fun!

We've been on 7 and I'm sure others on here have been on as many or more. Wed be happy to help any way we can!

hamm1207 said:
What are everyone's plans for pre/post cruise? I can't remember if we've already discussed it or not! Sorry if we have and I'm just being forgetful.

We're driving over the morning of the cruise, and heading to OKW for 2 days after. The last morning of the cruise is always a little harsh. Going to WDW to ease back to reality instead of heading right back to the craziness.

This vacation will be cruise 9 & 10 for us!! We're counting down the days, we're so excited. After the cruise we are heading to wdw for two days (staying at POR) then onto the Fantasy for an eastern Caribbean.

If anyone is interested in cruise lanyards sign up on the May 4th lanyards list (link in my signature) and write "dream" in the far right column or send me a pm with names and room numbers. We've ordered 125 lanyards (I will print name badges in April) for the cruises and only have about 75 people signed up.

linzjun said:
Can I ask what the lanyards are for?

They are just special customized lanyards for the cruise. They mark anyone wearing it as in the same group and they are a nice way to stand out.

Being lowly silver cruisers when the 75 days became available there were no cabanas to be booked. Was anyone here able to snag a family Cabana?

I actually started writing down items on my list last week, while I was in a meeting at work. Lol. I already reserved our parking spot and scheduled a call from Mickey. The clock is ticking!!!!

How do you "reserve" a parking spot? Please let me know!

Oh ok. Thanks!!!

Sooooo excited!! lol Was busy last night!!!
Booked Parking (Port Canaveral) ..... Finished Check In .... Arrival time (lucky I think) 11:30 -12 noon .... Booked Jet Skis Castaway Cay !!!!

Was looking for ordering picture pkg but couldn't find it ... was nice in past to have that already set....

Bought material for FE project lol No guarantee what it may look like :)

Checking in Fort Wilderness Campground on 24th and putting feet up for a day until DD fly's in on the 25th ...shop for a day ...Disney for a day ..then off to the ship yahoooo!

Sooooo excited!! lol Was busy last night!!!
Booked Parking (Port Canaveral) ..... Finished Check In .... Arrival time (lucky I think) 11:30 -12 noon .... Booked Jet Skis Castaway Cay !!!!

Was looking for ordering picture pkg but couldn't find it ... was nice in past to have that already set....

Bought material for FE project lol No guarantee what it may look like :)

Checking in Fort Wilderness Campground on 24th and putting feet up for a day until DD fly's in on the 25th ...shop for a day ...Disney for a day ..then off to the ship yahoooo!

11:30-12 is a nice check in time!

As far as the FE projects go--I'm the same way! I'm actually very pleased with myself this time around, as I tried something new and they came out nice! :P

If you like Larry Dotson's work (Disney artist) he just finished painting a Ft. Wilderness picture, and it looks really nice!

4 weeks and some change until we're at our happy place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter