April 24- No Pool!?

I was thinking of Pop. I stayed at all star music once however and really wasn’t a huge fan of it. Trying to decide if skyliner access will make that big of a difference.
The Skyliner lets you skip the buses for 2 parks. You can roll a stroller straight on to it. Don’t have to fold it up like you for buses.

I just started looking into Caribbean beach! The size of it does seem like it might be a downfall, but maybe with the right building it could work out.

I actually have stayed at the dolphin in the past and I thought it was nice! I am still open to it as well.
The main pool at the Caribbean will also be closed Jan - Apr 2024 for maintenance.

I've stayed at both. And I like them both for different reasons. I prefer POR but my husband prefers POFQ.

I would either move to POR or price out Pop. Unfortunately nothing will be as compact as POFQ at that price point. If you can swing a tower room at Coronado Springs, that's pretty close to the pool and near a bus stop. Normally I'd recommend CBR as a backup but their pool is out of commission during the same point in time.

We really like POR and I don’t think it’s too adult. I think they have a really nice pool and good food options. The last time we stayed at POR we were booked into a standard room, but made some requests and we ended up being about 5 minutes away from the food court and main pool.

I'm a POFQ girl too so I understand your disappointment. If I were you, I'd check out AOA. I like AOA pool for toddlers as it's super colorful and has a zero-entry play area. Also, it's got the skyliner for strollers, fantastic resort!

No way!! Thanks for that heads up! Disney does not want people swimming at any moderates during that time I guess!
Terribly unfortunate coincidence. Those are just the months for major pool work as they’re the least likely for a major storm.

I vote AoA as well - great resort for kids, fun pool, and skyliner access is wonderful

I read somewhere that the little mermaid rooms are almost never included in discounts. Does anyone know if this is true? We are just a family of 4 so a family suite isn’t really needed (plus they are pricey!)

Terribly unfortunate coincidence. Those are just the months for major pool work as they’re the least likely for a major storm.
I chatted with the Disney help feature on their website and asked if they would be closed the entire month of April and they told me it was going to be closed until “early” April (subject to change of course) my trip is the week of April 15, so now I am even more torn!

I chatted with the Disney help feature on their website and asked if they would be closed the entire month of April and they told me it was going to be closed until “early” April (subject to change of course) my trip is the week of April 15, so now I am even more torn!
I would not chance it, particularly based on a chat CM response.

**PSA Disney chat is NEVER to be trusted.**

They sound like they know a lot yet they give out blatantly wrong information all the time.

I read somewhere that the little mermaid rooms are almost never included in discounts. Does anyone know if this is true? We are just a family of 4 so a family suite isn’t really needed (plus they are pricey!)
In 2019 we got a great discount on a Little Mermaid room. I don't think they've been included recently though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter